I'm Doing Story Reviews

I’ve got a lot of time on my hands and I decided I would review stories! (I’ll review the first episode but if I enjoy it enough I might even add it to my favorites!) I will be as honest as I am a believer in constructive criticism and I will read any genre :slight_smile:

Here’s the template:

Title:
Author:
Episode Count:
Genre:
Description:
Suggestions: (optional) – is there anything you would like me to focus on? (for example: timing, grammar, zooms, etc.)

Title: BEWILDERED
Author: Dona Howard
Episode Count: 3
Genre: Drama
Description: Anastasia Parker’s life is bewildering. It gets messy between her twin, her BFF, and his brother.

Hey @Jakie ! Thanks for creating this thread! I would like a review of my story!!! :heart:

Story title : Sandy and her Quadruplets
Author : R.J.
Episode Count : 11 (ongoing)
Genre : Comedy
Description : How can she survive with noisy and disobedient quadruplets? Will she finally find the father of her sons ? Here’s the crazy life of Sandy and her quadruplets!
Suggestions : if you can focus on my grammar, that would be great :sweat_smile: (I’m French Canadian)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5337323130716160

Hi,

Thank you for starting this thread! I’m always looking for ways to improve my story and I look forward to your feedback.

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Episode Count: 10
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Suggestions: Story flow
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Hi there! I’d like to get a review from you :grin:

Author: TheBigMystery
Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
Genre: Fantasy / Action / Romance
About: The Empire of Solis needs some saving! The emotionally unstable Queen of Sarcasm, Exin, and her naive, childish twin brother, Echo, team up with a bunch of lunatics! We’re doomed.
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Text effects!
  • + Many more features!

Episodes: 3 (on-going)
Instagram: @thebigmystery.episode

Hi there @Jakie! Thank you for this thread. I hope you try my story and enjoy it as well. Happy reading! :blush::heart_eyes:

Title: Puppy Love
Author: Lou
Episode Count: 4
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Description: Jason caught himself in a CRAZY, complicated situation. Watch out on how he will handle his true feelings for Alli. Will he fall in love with his DOG??
Suggestions: English is not my first language.

Hey, @Jakie! Thank you for creating this thread! I’d love a review on my story. Here are the details:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
Cover:

My Instagram: @aprilish.episode
Suggestions: None, really. I’d really appreciate if you could cover a little of everything.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing your feedback! :two_hearts:

Title: Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny
Author: S.Dsana
Episode Count: 3 [ONGOING]
Genre: Fantasy
Description: “Evil is rising, truth is surpassing, but what will happen when they find out who they really are? Is this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounter.”
Choices Matter.
Suggestions: I would appreciate it if you could focus on everything.

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: What happens to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? Customize ALL Characters, Choices Matter, 5 Endings, Mini games
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::heartbeat:

Cover 7/10 -

Grammar/spelling: 10/10 - I also liked the text effects you added :slight_smile:

Directing: 10/10 - I really liked your directing; it was great! I found nothing wrong with it and It was very
enjoyable to watch.

Plot: 6/10 - The plot seemed to be a bit predictable and I felt like some things were happening way too fast. (For example: when Anastasia and Ethan were talking. This also may just be me but I felt like you should’ve shown them reconnecting a bit more before fast forwarding.)

Length: 7/10 - I think you should have added a cliffhanger at the end to keep the readers intrigued.

Summary:
I really liked your directing; it was great! I found nothing wrong with it and It was very enjoyable. If you want your story to be more successful I recommend you put a cliffhanger at the end of the episode to intrigue the readers furthermore. I also liked how you added some reasonable choices.

Overall: 8/10

Good luck with your story!

Hey, @Jakie! I`d love a review on my story.

Story : Let the demon inside
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood because of you brother. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural freinds?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

Hi and thank you!

Title: Revival
Author: Grace S
Episode Count: 10
Genre: Action
Description: Lillian Hayes is a professional criminal in a futuristic society. What happens when a mysterious boy challenges everything she’s ever known?
Suggestions: None :slight_smile:
revival%20background

Yeah I felt it was predictable too so I’m revamping. :laughing: Thank you so much for the review!

Hiii, here’s my story!

Title: Fantastical: Flora
Author: Mina
Episode Count: 3
Genre: Fantasy/adventure
Description: In a world where magic is banned, Flora finds herself sacrificing everything to help a group of rebels overthrow a ruthless and tyrannical king.

Thank you so much!

Hey! This is so nice of you to do😊

Title - Beautiful Broken Lies
Author - Hannah & Carly
Episode count - 3 so far
Genre - Drama (also a comedy, romance & mystery)
Description - Elena’s life seems perfect. Partying, boys, friends, you name it. That is until a dark tragedy changes her life forever. What is the truth? Will it break her?

Thank you so much :kissing_heart:

HEY!

*FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE, AND I’M HALFWAY DONE THE SECOND

Description:
Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally.

LINK:

SMALL COVER:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

LARGE COVER:

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The mermaid’s love

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!