I'm doing your character edits for free (INK & LIMELIGHT) (CLOSED)

WOW !!! That much

Hi I’m just wondering are you still taking requests for covers? :slight_smile: Your art work is amazing :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I closed it but you’ll be the last one I accept :sparkles:

1 Like

Oh ok thanks for telling me

Thank you so much :heart_eyes: :heartpulse:
I am in no rush for the cover :slight_smile:
My story is kind of dark/gang and car related .
Hope I filled this in right :rofl:
Character 1
INK/LIMELIGHT: Ink
Male/Female or Both : Female
SkinTone: Tan
Eyes: Upturned Luxe
Eyes Color: Green
Hair: Beach Wave Hair
Hair Color: Fawn
Nose: Upturned
Faceshape: Oval
Mouth: Full Round
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: Ruby Red
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Outfit: I really don’t mind what outfit :grinning:
Background: I don’t mind about the background
Pose or the standbys: Flirty or holding a gun

Character 2
INK/LIMELIGHT: Ink
Male/Female or Both : Male
SkinTone: Tan
Eyes: Classic Round
Eyes Color: Green
Hair: Boy Bun
Hair Color: Auburn
Nose: Button
Faceshape: Defined Triangle
Mouth: Uneven
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: Terracotta
Eyebrows: Straight Bold
Outfit: I don’t mind about the outfit but can he please have the rose tattoo or tattoos :grin:
Pose or the standbys: Flirty or holding a gun

Um…Can I request first? I’m starting a new story, and I’ll love an edit
**INK/LIMELIGHT:**Ink
**Male/Female or Both:**Both

For the girl
SkinTone: Light
**Eyes:**Upturned Bold
Eyes Color: Black
Hair: Diva Curls
Hair Color: Black
Nose: Soft Natural
Faceshape: Soft Heart
Mouth: Blossom Lips
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: Cherry Red
Eyebrows: Soft Angled
Eyebrows Color (Lime light): NIL
**Outfit:**Black Lace Bustier with black short pencil skirt with calf boots black
**Accessories:**wallet black on chain and black rising star earings
Cover Size (ex banners,or mention the size with panels so I won’t be confused): 640 x 1136
Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): full
Background: INT. SPACE SHUTTLE-NIGHT
**Text Optional:**NIL
**Pose or the standbys:**Hug and crying

For the boy
SkinTone: Light
Eyes: Deepset Piercing
Eyes Color: Black
Hair: Genetric Short Hair
Hair Color: Fawn
Nose: Button
Faceshape: Defined Triangle
Mouth: Small Round
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: Blush
Eyebrows: Thick Arch
Eyebrows Color (Lime light): NIL
Outfit: Stitch Boots Black with Blue Moon Jacket with Polo Shirt Black with Fancy Victorian pants black
Accessories: NIL
Cover Size (ex banners,or mention the size with panels so I won’t be confused): 640 x 1136
Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): full
Background: INT. SPACE SHUTTLE-NIGHT
Text Optional: NIL
Pose or the standbys: hug_rear

1 Like

Hey :sparkles: I’m so sorry but the request are closed completely :sweat_smile: I’m not planning to do it for now :sparkles: And to all those amazing ppl who’re still waiting for the request I’m so sorry for being inactive :(( I’m entering a contest and I’ve been practicing day to night :(( The thing is they’re not edits :)) I’ve been doing arts :sweat_smile: Thank you so much :two_hearts::hugs: I’ll keep you guys updated later :weary: I’m so so so sorry words are indescribable but I hope you guys understand :confused: And still thank you trusting me and requested :(( I’ll be doing all of your edits soon but I don’t know when :sleepy:
AGAIN I’M SO SO SO SORRY:((

• blair
1 Like

you need a break you work soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard I don’t know how you do 40 request

1 Like

Ohh thank you for that I really need it :sweat_smile: I’m only taking a break from the forums due to the contest :sparkles: Thank you for being this supportive :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Yw I’m very supportive

1 Like

Also love your profile picture

1 Like

@epy.blair theres alot of people that request and don’t use your art why waste allllll your time making it when they don’t use it or even credit you

1 Like

HEY GUYS I NEED Y’ALL TO READ THIS

Firstly I’m so sorry for being inactive these days :slight_smile: And i’m sorry for not replying all the comments and messages I received :sleepy: Thank you so much for trusting me and requesting under my topic you guys have been supporting me ever since I made this thread :two_hearts::sparkles: I CAN’T BRING MYSELF TO BELIEVE THAT I GOT 2.7 k VIEWS :exploding_head: I’m shook srsly THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH :sob: I’M CLOSING THE REQUEST AND THE THREAD BECAUSE I GOT TO PRACTICE AND I’M BACK AT SCHOOL :frowning: It’s been pretty hard for me with all the dramas at my home and I was despressed and I’m writing a story on my own too :slight_smile: Coding is extremely difficult for me since I’m a newbie and to be exact the overlays I did won’t even showed up on the screen :sweat_smile: But i’m trying :heartpulse: IT’S TRUE THAT I’M CLOSING THE THREAD BUT DOESN’T MEAN I’M NOT DOING THE REMAINING REQUESTS !! I’m doing it I swear but I just don’t know when :sleepy: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING THIS AMAZING AND THANK YOU FOR COMPLIMENTING IN EVERYTHING I DID :sparkles: I’M LITERALLY CRYING AND THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND RIGHT HERE I JUST DON’T KNOW HOW THIS IS GOING TO MAKE SENSE BUT I’M TRULY SORRY :tired_face: AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE I RECIEVED :confused:
-blair
See Y’all Again Xo Xo ~

12 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts: I love you too :sparkles: And thank you for mentioning me :confused: And i’m sorry if I was being mean or sth but anyway thank you thank you :sparkles:

2 Likes

Aww it’s okay I don’t think people in this thread mind if they’re really wanting to support your work, btw ik the struggle but with writing my story and updated weekly. Don’t stress ya self too much you’ll get wrinkles all over ya face ;p

2 Likes

DUDE TAKE YOUR FREAKING TIME OMG you work to hard

3 Likes

Hi @epy.blair I’m sorry but I no longer need my request, sorry for any convenience :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi, I hope that you still are doing covers because I published my story 1 hour ago and forgot to have cover but don’t know how to do them as good as you do! So I really need to have a cover!
Thanks, Don’t stress!

INK/LIMELIGHT: Limlight
Male/Female or Both : Female
Note: If you want for both please copy paste this and fill out for both thank you <3
SkinTone: Beige gold
Eyes: Female Generic
Eyes Color: Green Emerald
Hair: Beach Wave Hair
Hair Color: black
Nose: Defined Natural
Faceshape: Diamond
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: Pink Beige Matte
Eyebrows: Arched Natural
Eyebrows Color (Lime light): Black Jet
Outfit: RippedLeggingsSimple Grey Black, Quilted Pattern Panellins Belted Open Leather Jacket Grey black, Lace Sleeveless Undershirt Satin Yellow Cream, Lace Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Grey Black
Accessories:
Cover Size (ex banners,or mention the size with panels so I won’t be confused): 570x859
Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): full lengt
Background:

Text Optional: "Hollywood Famous, (LIMELIGHT)
Pose or the standbys: Stands in the middle of the screen with the (animation ex) idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop

AND IF YOU HAVE TIME
CAN YOU PLEASE DO A COVER THERE IT SAYS
And the background can be anything that you like but can you have the Character that I wanted to have as a cover for my story as well in this cover but this time add one pair of head phones?
“This story uses sound”

Thanks, And Love from Jonna

1 Like

1 Like

Hello❤
Style: Limelight
Male/Female: Female
Skin Tone: Tan Neutral
Mouth: Small Head
Mouth color: Blush
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Eye: Deepset Downturned