I'm doing your character edits for free (INK & LIMELIGHT) (CLOSED)

It’s nothing don’t wry :grin:

I know that you probably all ever hear this line but do not give up :slightly_smiling_face:
Take your time and everything will fall into writing martial best wishes on your story :slightly_smiling_face:
and on your final exams

1 Like

Thank you :butterfly:

1 Like

Thank you a lot :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem :butterfly:

I hope this is what you exactly want @leigh.and.grace :sparkles: I added the ocean theme but I want it to look better with the outfit so I hope you don’t mind the cotton candy effect ! And for the eyes I put the contact lenses for you :sparkles: And I also added a lil bit of freckles to make a natural look :blush: Please sure do tell me if you wanna chg sth. Give me some of the comments thank you :heartpulse:
XoXo

7 Likes

Yup! Lol.

thanks!

1 Like

Sure you’ll have to wait a little I got some requests to get done :sparkles:

1 Like

OMG ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!
Thank you so so so much!!!
We LOOOOOOOOOVE It!
How would you like us to provide credit?

Xxxxx
L&G
:heart: :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome :sparkles: Mentioning my name or other stuff you think best would be nice :heartpulse::sweat_smile:

INK/LIMELIGHT: ink
Male/Female or Both : both
Note: If you want for both please copy paste this and fill out for both thank you <3
SkinTone: FEMALE- caramel ,MALE -honey
Eyes: FEMALE-upturned bold, MALE-gentle almond
Eyes Color:FEMALE-green, MALE-white
Hair: FEMALE-long curly, MALE-spiked
Hair Color: FEMALE - chestnut brown, MALE- black
Nose: FEMALE- soft natural, MALE- button
Faceshape: FEMALE-diamond, MALE-defined triangle
Mouth: FEMALE- Classic, MALE- uneven
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: FEMALE- terracotta, MALE-terracotta
Eyebrows: FEMALE- seductive arch, MALE- sharp medium
Eyebrows Color (Lime light):
Outfit: FEMALE- Pink Panel Cropped Hoodie, suspender pants, Pink Pastel Platform Boots,
MALE- ripped jeans, basic sneakers (blue or black), tank (blue)
Accessories: FEMALE- earrings, fuchsia head band, MALE- tattoos, (bird tattoos, but if you can’t its fine.)
Cover Size (ex banners,or mention the size with panels so I won’t be confused):
Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): waist up and more close up to the characters (like zoomed in)
Background: parkbench background or something along those lines where the male can sit
Text Optional: not needed
Pose or the standbys:

something like that but it does not have to be exactly like that if thats too difficult

1 Like

I’ll try :grin: I hope you don’t want it now :slight_smile: I got some requests to do

I thought i was making it i wasted my time making it and you don’t use it ugh

Don’t be so negative. She’ll probably be using yours as well. You caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan use more than one in a story…

Chill girl ! Yeah she’ll probably use yours if she’s not using it … she wouldn’t ask for it :sparkles:

she didn’t reply so i just thought she not using it

Don’t mind it i believe she will

1 Like

Thank youu :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like