I'm doing your character edits for free (INK & LIMELIGHT) (CLOSED)

Thats fine by me, I dont mind to wait! Take your time
I would like small cover like I said, with one character

These are char details :blush:
I dont have some special background planned, I will leave it up to you, but you can keep it simple :blush:

Idea of outfit :blush:
It can be some natural pose, nothing really crazy.
Last thing I am gonna leave you description of my story just to get the idea. :heart:
Story called Girls (if you could include name of story that would be great)
Follow Grace,Ivy,Rhiannon,Luna,Sierra on their way. Story about 5 girls in their 20s. They are dealing with everyday problems and some own life battles.
Thank you very much :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Do you want the description written on the cover ? Or is that an example lol i’m sorry I just don’t wanna mess up xD

My pleasure :innocent:

1 Like

No just the name of story, description is only for you to see what are you dealing with :grin:
You know when you´ll be considering some backgrounds or something, like a little help :blush:

1 Like

Gotcha consider it as done :sparkles:

1 Like

I’m good with waiting so when you have time can you please do this edit for me

INK/LIMELIGHT: INK
Male/Female or Both : Femaile
Note: If you want for both please copy paste this and fill out for both thank you <3
SkinTone: Olive
Eyes: Upturned Bold
Eyes Color: Blue
Hair: Diva curls
Hair Color:Platinum blonde(are you able to add pink at the end of the hair? have it be ombre)
Nose: Elven
Faceshape: soft heart
Mouth: full round
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: Azure
Eyebrows: defined natual
Eyebrows Color (Lime light): N/A
Outfit: Black short pencil skirt, chocolate Espadrilles Wedges, white Victorian blouse
Accessories: can i get a nose ring please or piercing
Cover Size (ex banners,or mention the size with panels so I won’t be confused): 640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall
Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): Full
Background: something cute with hearts
Text Optional: NONE
Pose or the standbys: Holding a cupcake

1 Like

okie dokie :two_hearts: I’m going in order so you’ll be notified once I did yours tysm :sparkles:

1 Like

Awesome thank you :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

1 Like

If you could do a cover photo for me that would be amazing
My story is called I Belong To You.
If you can make a small cover and large cover that would be incredible but if not just the small cover will be fine.

*****Here is my main character i would like everything including clothing to be like this. (Sorry her eyes are closed i want them open lol)

**** Here is my love interest in the story i would like him to look and dress like this aswell.

****** As far as the background goes anything romantic so whatever you can come up with i liked one you did where you can see the background but its blurred i think its so cute.
And poses just anything that shows the two being head over heels in love lol.

1 Like

Request Accepted :two_hearts: Can you wait ? I guess I hav many request to get over with :joy::sparkles: tysm

Of course thank you so much. This is my first story so im trying to make it perfect before i publish it anyways so i can wait no worries. Thank you so much and i will be sure and give credits to you alot. I really appriciate it i tried to my own and failed lol. Just let me know when you have it done. Thanks again.

1 Like

You’ll be notified when I have yours in my hand :innocent:

Awesome thanks so much. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @epy.blair! :sparkling_heart: I really appreciate the efforts you put in to do mine 2nd one. Of course, I’ll credit you. Thanks again! :grin:

2 Likes

No worries and i’m still sorry that I skipped :sparkles: tysm

1 Like

Female Ink:
SkinTone: Olive
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Eyes Color: Taupe
Hair:Straight
Hair Color:Black
Nose:Celestial
Faceshape:Oval
Mouth:Full Round
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color:Toffee
Eyebrows:Mature Round
Outfit: String Tank Top (black), boyfriend jeans, black beach day shoes
Accessories:silver pendant necklace, black boho bracelet
Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): waist up
Background: manhattan skyline - night
Text Optional: none
Pose or the standbys: any

Male Ink
SkinTone: Toffee
Eyes: Round Piercing
Eyes Color: Brown
Hair: Short Cropped
Hair Color:Black
Nose:Button
Faceshape:Defined Triangle
Mouth:Uneven
Lipstick or Natural Lip Color:Toffee
Eyebrows:Thin Arch
Outfit:Ripped punk pants, construction worker boots, swoopneck sleeveless stripe grey true
Accessories:Black leather buckle bracelet
Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight):waist up
Background:same picture
Text Optional:none
Pose or the standbys: could you do it like this picture or something similar please?

thank you if you’re able to do this, i’m in no rush :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can but I’ll try a new different one if you want ?

Can someone help me with an edit for my story :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

What “Edit” do you want ?

I really don’t mind, just go for whatever you feel like doing. thank you!

1 Like