I'm doing your character edits for free (INK & LIMELIGHT) (CLOSED)

ofcourse i understand,and I dont need it right now thank you

1 Like

Hey guys :sweat_smile: I’m sorry that I couldn’t edit all of your requests tdy :sweat: I’m sorry :upside_down_face: I got some problem at home. And my insomnia’s back :pensive: I can’t sleep so I’m already tired without doing anything. I hope you guys understand. I’ll probably try to edit tmr thank you guys :sparkles:

5 Likes

We all have those days, we understand. Take your time :blush:

1 Like

Thank You Tho I’ll try :heartpulse:

1 Like

Girl! There’s no rush, and if people don’t understand that you also have things other than this, they need to understand! Don’t stress yourself and relax girl! No rush:) xx

2 Likes

Thank You So Much :hearts: I need that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Take your time!
I don’t mind waiting!

1 Like

Thank you.

hope you feel better soon, angel. most people should understand, take your time! :heart:

Thank You Isla :heartpulse: That’s very sweet of you :blush:

1 Like

So I did your request @lilith.k . It is easy and I don’t have to add much makeup which takes time :heartpulse: Hope you like it. And thank you for mentioning my name in others thread :heartpulse: Tell me if you wanna chg sth ! Guys if you like this give me a big shoutout :sweat_smile: Thanks again !
XoXo
~blair

8 Likes

OH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD !!! Are you kidding me? I freaking love it :hearts: Thank you so much :hearts: You’re amazing ! Where did you learn how to edit like this ? I’m so proud of you :sparkles: What do you use to edit ? Plus I wanna know your Instagram account ! Thankkk youuu :heartpulse:

2 Likes

her instagram account is the same as her username on here, @epy.blair :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be requesting something soon. I just gotta figure out how I want it :joy:

1 Like

How can a person be so good at editing xD

2 Likes

I’m glad that you love it :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks babe :hearts:

1 Like

You better xD