I'm doing your character edits for free (INK & LIMELIGHT) (CLOSED)

Hi can you do line art for Me. I was Wondering if you could use these characters.

Can you put the Girl’s Arms Around the Guys (Example)
(I did not do this Art) Can you put The title in the line Art Falling for Jax Wylde, With this background and the blur. Also
can you Add makeup (Can you use the exact makeup). (I did not do this). Can you do the Hair like this . Also can you use these clothes for the girl and for the boy and for the girls nails . Hope you can do this and Feel free to change the clothes. Thank You

2 Likes

Sure I can do it ! But you have to wait a little …

Thank You ! Will do :heartpulse:

Gurl I was sick ! Now I’m back. And I’m editing now sorry for the wait :sweat:

I used ibis paint X

Hey @Alexwrites :heartpulse: I’m so sorry that I took so freaking long this time. I decided to take a rest ever since I was sick hope you don’t mind ! This time I tried sth different the outline art ! As y’all knew that I never tried it before aka this is my first time doing it. Please sure do tell me if you wanna chg sth ! As for the outfit I create it on my own. Share your opinions with me :sparkles::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I am seriously speechless. I love this so so so so much girl! Thank you for trying something new, and it was totally worth the wait! I love this way too much, and I will definetly be requesting more soon! love u girl!

1 Like

My pleasure I’m glad that you like it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi @epi.blair! I’m not rushing but I think you might have forgotten my request. I requested about 8 days ago and I think it should be done by now. No offense but you’ve done the requests after me and mine is not finished yet. I’m so sorry if this sounds rude, I didn’t mean it just wondering :wink: Thanks!

1 Like

Goddd I’m sorry I totally forgot abt the second request you’ve asked :sweat: I just wrote the name down so I’m so so so so sorry that I skipped :(( I’m gonna do it now ! Again I’m sorry gurl ! I’m not trying to skip or anything ! Thank You :heartpulse:

1 Like

It’s okif you were sick😂 just email when you’re done😀

1 Like

Okay ! I’ll just do it as always ! I always post all of my artwork down here XoXo Dm me if you need help with anything

Please don’t feel so bad, it’s cool. I can wait for a few days more. I really appreciate the efforts you put in, take your time! Thank you very much! :wink:

1 Like

Okie :heartpulse:

INK/LIMELIGHT:
Male/Female or Both : both

SkinTone: male=Male Generic Skin (Beige Neutral) Female=Female Generic Skin (Beige LightNeutral ROSE)

Eyes:Male=monolid slender Female=round medium

Eyes Color:male=blue deep female=blue aqua

Hair: male=slicked back solid Female=long feathered

Hair Color:male=brown chestnut female=blonde medium

Nose:male= male generic Female= defined natural

Faceshape:Male=diamond soft
Female= Diamond

Mouth:male=full heart natural
Female=Full round pouty

Lipstick or Natural Lip Color:Male=beige rose Female=pink Beige gloss

Eyebrows:Male=round thick Female= round medium

Eyebrows Color (Lime light):Male=blackjet Female= chestnut brown

Outfit:male= high top classic leather red, pressed slack pants cotton blue navy, button up rolled up sleeves untucked cotton red plum ROSE
FEMALE= pumps closed rsound white, foldedwaistband Basic suede red cherry, aiko crop top cotton neutral white

Accessories:FEMALE= Diamond cluster topaz accents necklace
MALE= minor faced watch leather red burgundy, hoop earring silver line metal red black

Cover Size (ex banners,or mention the size with panels so I won’t be confused): I don’t know what to answer here can you sent me an example?

Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): spotlight

Background:EXT. ST JEZEBEL ISLAND BEACH - SUNSET

Text Optional: title: Valentine’s son made by xrysasilk

Pose or the standbys: kiss deep

1 Like

Alright ! Do you want both of the character to have the same pose :sparkles:? Are you sure with the spotlight ?

640x1136 is full screen and the rest are used for making covers , profiles etc…

I want the boy to give the kiss deep and the girl to receive the kiss deep and… I don’t know what limelight is… I’m just brand new

Spotlight not limelight I don’t know what is spotlight either …:grin::grin:

1 Like

I don’t mind waiting, thank you :heart:

1 Like