I'm doing your character edits for free (INK & LIMELIGHT) (CLOSED)

INK/LIMELIGHT: INK
Male/Female or Both : both

FEMALE

SkinTone: tan

Eyes: upturned feline

Eyes Color: white

Hair: beach wave

Hair Color: black

Nose: elven

Faceshape: oval

Mouth: full round

Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: scarlet

Eyebrows: seductive arch

Outfit: something like this if possible (or any edgy-baddie outfit)

Accessories: Moon Necklace

Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): full

MALE

SkinTone: tan

Eyes: stoic almond

Eyes Color: green

Hair:short cropped

Hair Color: black

Nose: button

Faceshape: chiseled square

Mouth: uneven

Lipstick or Natural Lip Color: terracotta

Eyebrows: thin arch

Outfit:
Ripped Punk Pants
Shirt (Navy)
Dress Socks and Shoes Black

Accessories: 2 ear piercing

Character length options (full,waist,face,or spotlight): full

COVER SIZE

Cover Size: 640x1136 (one panel)

POSE

I want the guy to hug the girl from behind, and he’s looking at her, and the girl is wink forward

TEXT

The title up center “Good” then “Behaviour” right under it.

BACKGROUND

this one please

1 Like

Okay ! Do you want the outfit from episode or sth I make (for fem) ? For the pose do you mean back hug ?

something u make if that’s okay :slight_smile:

and the pose yeah, exactly.

1 Like

Sure no prob ! The problem is you have to wait a little I hope you’re not in a rush ! To be exact there’re more than 10 requests to reach yours :((

1 Like

Of course not, take your time (;

1 Like

Stay-tuned :sparkles:

1 Like

If you’re still making and stuff please do these two. Don’t worry there’s no rush this won’t be used until episode 14/15 of Kami no Hime and I’m still writing the 7th, take all the time you need.
LIMELIGHT BTW!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
IN THE FIRST ONE - A giant fireball is coming towards the boy and the girl runs in front to take the hit
GIRL-
Skin Tone - Beige Gold
Eyes - Deepset Downturned
Eye Colour - Violet
Hair - Long Feathered
Hair Color - Chesnut Brown
Nose - Round Button
Faceshape - Heart Soft
Mouth - Full Heart Pouty
Lipstick - Rose Gloss
Eyebrows - Arched Natural
Eyebrows Color - Chesnut Brown
Outfit - image
THIS IS HOW SHE WOULD LOOK LIKE IN THE OUTFIT:

Cover Size - 1280X1136
Character Length Options - Full
Background - Any blurry night city background
Pose or the standbys - Running in front of the boy

BOY -
OUTFIT -

Skin Tone - Beige Deep Neutral
Eyes - Male Generic
Eye Color - Blue Aqua
Hair - Short Shaggy
Hair Color - Black Jet
Mouth - Full Heart Natural
Lip Color - Beige Deep Neutral
Eyebrows - Round Thin
Eyebrow Color - Black Jet
Character Length Options - FULL
BACKGROUND - SAME AS GIRL
POSE - Frightened, looking at the ground

I hope this isn’t too much for you… I know I could NEVER be able to do this, btw I luv your edits!

1 Like

Hey everyone :smile: I’m so sorry that I was careless back then and skipped the request ! It won’t happen again. Tbh I’m not that kinda person who would just give the art that I, myself, don’t even like :grinning: I’ve already said too much about being a perfectionist :joy: I did all of the teeny-tiny stuff in details ! So it take so damn much of my time to edit (A REQUEST). I can only finish 2 or 3 a day ! But that doesn’t mean that it take a day to edit just 2 or 3 requests ! I also need my personal space and to rest ! I honestly don’t have nothin to do but I hope y’all understand what i meant by personal space :relaxed: But I’ll keep my thread updated every freaking day, I swear unless there’s sth going on :sparkles::heartpulse: THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THIS SUPPORTIVE :kissing:
P.S I’m not planning on closing my thread yet so if you can wait I can do it :star_struck:
K thx bye :heartpulse:
~blair

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch :sparkles: I don’t mind tho ! Is that an explosion or a super power ?

no prob if i do end up passing 14/15 i can just narrate it and stuff and then put in the edit you’ve done afterwards and so the readers of my story dont need to go all the way back to ep 14/15 i’ll probs give them an option if they’ve read ep 14/15 with an edit in it or not

1 Like

I’ll try make it up until then !

Super power, more specifically a Goddess of “myths and legends” summons up a fire demon and that summons up a deadly fireball. Basically she’s trying to kill the girl cuz she was meant to be banished from the God’s world (heaven) as an order from Zeus but her powers were stronger against his “minion” so instead of being banished/sealed/killed she was just transformed into a human loosing all her memories but the gods thought she was actually completely banished until the goddess of myths and legends saw a vision of the other goddess (the girl).
I have written WAAYYY too much, sorry

1 Like

Alright, take your time it’ll probs take me months to get to ep 14/15 as im still in school and have homework and stuff ;p

Alright I’ll try my best :heartpulse:

Thanks i gtg its late for me rn

1 Like

Hi! I just scrolled down all of these coments and your edits are amazing! :heart:
Just let me know if you have energy to do one small cover for me, I will send details :blush:

1 Like

Ahahaha thank you so much :heartpulse: And sure doors opened :sparkles: All you have to do is wait :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for doing something as nice as this for the community! :grin:
Form:
INK
If possible, could I request 2 girls to be in the edit?

Girl #1
Skintone: Honey
Eyes: Almond Classic
Eye Color: Black
Hair: Beach Wave
Hair Color: Blue Light
Nose: Pointed
Faceshape: Oval
Mouth: Full Round
Lip Color: Taupe
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Outfit: Rose Dress, Black Biker Jacket, Red Holiday Sequin Heels, Tribal Patterned Headwrap
Accessories: None

Girl#2
Skintone: Toffee
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Eye Color: Black
Hair: Natural Curls
Hair Color: Black
Nose: Hooked
Faceshape: Soft Heart
Mouth: Full Round
Lip Color: Crimson
Eyebrows: Medium Angled
Outfit: Dark Denim Jeans, Baby Blue Pastel Platform Boots, Aqua Tucked Scoop Neck, Teal Full Turban Headwrap
Accessories: None

Cover size: 640x1136
Character Length: Waist
Background:

Text: None
Pose: Could the two girls be doing the same position in one of your edits? Like this one

If so, that would be amazing! I understand if you are unable to do it and once again, thank you very much for doing this for the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of Course Not :heart_decoration: I’m happy to edit and help everyone out ! It’s possible but it’ll be better if you’re not hurry ty :sparkles:

1 Like

I’m in no rush! Please do take your time, and thank you very much :sparkling_heart:

1 Like