Im drawing YOUR episode characters!

hey nyall, i have a bit too much time on my hands. friends are out doing things and my parents are being overbearing, so if y’all want me to draw your episode characters, just post a pic of them.
here’s some of my traditional art (i won’t be doing digital with this, but i do that too. dm me to see my website for it)

**if you’d like this story to be put on your story or any social media, please ASK!!!

GUIDELINE THINGS OR WHATEVER WHATNOT
I will do sketches and colours of busts.
I will do sketches and colourful of entire body characters.
I will only do sketches of two or more characters.

Please specify if you want a bust, entire body, coloured, sketches, etc.
Feel free to DM me for more information or more art. I am always up for an art trade!

DUDE, this is so good :sob::sob:

thanks man, i don’t usually post my traditional art so this is a very big step for me :wink:

These look so good! Do you happen to have a tumblr?

somesillyart.tumblr.com. i rarely update though

IMG_0632
here’s a self portrait of myself with my severely outdated bitmoji as a reference.
pink hairs accurate, though. (although then it was merely a dream.)

art requests are still open!

Could you possibly draw my bean, Scarlett?
A coloured bust would be great, if it’s not too much of a bother.

Would love if you could do my episode avatar —
[Your drawings are literally so good, you’re so talented !! ]
Could you please colour the whole thing in, if it’s not too much trouble?

My avatar —
%5BIggy%5D

I don’t have anything for you to draw, but I just wanted to say that this is amazing! Keep up the awesome work!

your drawings are amazing !!

So you decided to stay on the forums aye? :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@software Love your drawings hun! They’re A-MA-ZING!!

Hey dude. I would love if you did a drawing of Joan from my story Back To The Beanawitzels and we would love to post this on our Instagram if you don’t mind. I think your a really good artist and would love to give you credit. I would love if you did a full body drawing. Thanks and I totally understand your story about friends and overbearing parents. I can relate to much! Thanks again dude!:slight_smile:

Wait, is that Max from Camp Camp or am I just seeing things?

yes that’s max from camp camp lmao. it’s part of a jaspvid au my gf and i made

hi, i hope this is ok. i don’t have the nessecary colours but i am making a trip to micheals sometime in the next two weeks if you’d like a redo

sorry the colours are completely off, the room i was doing it in had a very different lighting than where i am right now. illI do a redo if you’d like

Hello @software, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Community General Chat to Creator’s Corner Art Resources since it involves art. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Besides your Tumblr, so you have any other social media? (also, could you draw my character if you are still taking “requests?”)

Thank you so much! This is adorable.