I'm dying inside and need a hug :(

I have anorexia, depression, OCD and anxiety and I’m tired of writing that out every single time I-
That’s not the point. I can tell my mental state is worsening. I’ve spent all day in bed today, lack of motivation and energy preventing me from getting up. I’ve been trying to restrict my food intake for the past few days. BAD NEWS. My fears that I’m going to gain weight are a lot bigger than they were a week ago. I’m seeing my therapist tomorrow, but I don’t want to, because she’s going to make me eat more food- I know I’ve lost weight, and she’s going to know that. I’m worrying that everything is contaminated with a deadly disease. I don’t know if this is what you call a relapse, but for now, I would appreciate a virtual hug from someone in this amazing community of wonderful people :cry:

12 Likes

I’m here for you :heart:

3 Likes

Aww I totally understand we rand most of what you’re going through. If you ever need someone to talk to just pm me.

giphy

3 Likes

I would give you as many hugs as I can. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

If you need someone to talk to, just pm me

3 Likes

Aw, thank you x

2 Likes

Aw, thank you x you can PM me if you need someone to talk to as well. People often think I’m unstable and not well enough to listen to other people’s problems, but that’s not the case and probably, hopefully, never will be.

2 Likes

Thank youuu x I knew there’d be a lot of replies with that gif in particular :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through all that. Stay strong love! If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me anytime. I wish the best for you and I’m sending you lots & lots of hugs! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: may I ask, what’s online school like?

1 Like

Thank you x I wish the best for you too.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

We are all here for you, as you probably know already. If you ever need to talk to me, PM me. I will always be here for you if you need anything at all. Stay strong my love, you’re doing great! :heart: :heart:

-Alisha

2 Likes

Dunno if you really wanted a hug from an older male like me, so I rather want to tell you that you deserve respect for your courage to openly talk about your problems. I was a lot older before I could and still try to avoid it…
As for hugs, my sis @Kaju has always a few to share. And flowers, if you like them. :wink:

6 Likes

Sending you a big giant hug full of love and good luck! :hugs:

You don’t have to go through this alone, know that we are here for you and WE WILL LISTEN :rose: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I pray you heal from the pain you’re feeling. You are not alone, and we are all here for you whenever you need a shoulder to virtually cry on. My messages are always open :heartpulse:

(P.S I’m that emotionally available friend in my group that’s always giving the advice, so I got you boo)
Image result for virtual hug gif

2 Likes

aw love, you are so brave to face things everyday even though you may not want to.
if you ever need someone to talk to, we’re all here for you.

1 Like

It’s ok it’ll get better, don’t give up!

1 Like

I understand that this is insanely though, I’ve been there and I sorta am there. I know it’s very hard. I know my story isn’t your story but I started beating my anorexia when I started to get tattood, I got something to think about except the fat on my legs. Idk where I’m going with this. Anyway I really hope to go to your therapist, they only want to help you even when you sometimes feel like they’re your enemies. I also knows this all sucks and if you ever wanna went to someone who have been trough all this and some more, feel free to PM me. Otherwise I send you a million hugs.

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging bro :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:
unnamed giphy 603840e364a858b9389a32b157abd132 f4835bac0e115df36a54347a919d6e16

3 Likes