I'm Feeling Guilt, Right Now

Honestly, after hearing a call about my dad, and my grand mother, positive for Covid, and my god mother is having issues with her back, I honestly don’t know what to feel right now… :sob: :cry:

unnamed

17 Likes

I’m so sorry, just have to have faith that you and your family are going to overcome this, and everything is going to work out in it’s own time, things may not b looking good right now, but God has a plan for you, girl.
Feel free to pm, whenever you want, ok?

7 Likes

My mom is also suffering from COVID now. She’s been fighting it for three weeks. Also, many of my relatives and friends are now sick with coronavirus. But I believe that everything will be fine. And I trust that your loved ones will be fine, too :sparkling_heart: Try not to be discouraged :hugs: My godmother is a doctor at the hospital where they treat covid. And she says most people have a better chance of recovery :relaxed:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry, that must be terrible! I really hope your grandmother will be alright. I’m sure she’s a tough cookie. :chococookie: I’m so sorry about your godmother as well. Fingers crossed that everything will be alright with both of them. :crossed_fingers::cry:

5 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that Lana.

but dont feel guilts, its not you fault. you are welcome to be sad but dont blame yourself

3 Likes

I’m so sorry your going through this! That is terrible and no one should have to go through that. I hope you and your family feel better :heart::pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that.
It’s not your fault you don’t need to feel guilty.
Have faith in God he has plans for you.
Keep being positive and trust him.
Life is struggle filled with hardship and harsh reality, will get through them.
I hope and pray that your grandmother and god mother will overcome this. I hope you remain strong and positive everything will be okay just remain positive.

You can always pm pm.

2 Likes

Ohmygod really?? :pleading_face:
Okay @lanafrazer_episode, please just stay hopeful, and let them know that you’re by their side so that they can have a reason to fight for themselves! :two_hearts:
Tell 'em how much they mean to you, so they can realize that they have so much to live up for…
Covid is a terrifying virus because it doesn’t have a cure yet… But hope will keep you going love :innocent::heart:
Your dad and grandma need to know that you’re hopeful! :heartpulse:
As for your mom, you’re gonna have to take care of her :pleading_face:
They’re all gonna be fine okay? :innocent::gift_heart:

3 Likes

Please pm me @lanafrazer_episode if you are ever in need of a rant session :pleading_face::gift_heart:

3 Likes

Praying your family has a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Sending lots of love and prayers your way <3

2 Likes

:gift_heart: