I'm gonna cry what should I do?

My brothers ate my chicken leftovers and I feel like smacking them because my mom took their side I am a middle child and the only girl so like I did the only possible thing I fake cried and now I have a milkshake :grin::relieved::slight_smile:

Just thought I’d share this

21 Likes

You gotta do what you gotta do :joy::relieved:

4 Likes

You said it :relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Should I feel bad for laughinggggg but hey you got a milkshake :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

I laughed then cried then laughed again

3 Likes

I hate when that happens.DON’T TOUCH MY CHICKEN! :rage:

2 Likes

Ayyyyy there we go what’s worse is that I don’t like any other kind of meat except chicken so like :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds like something I’d do. You got me craving chicken now though…

2 Likes

I’m hella full you can have mine my mom felt bad she said I’ll make you more :eye::eye:

2 Likes

:sob: just ship em

2 Likes

I’m a middle child and the only girl also :heart:

1 Like

wow its the same here haha, if my 9 year old brother eats my left overs my mom would just say “aW hEs JuSt A bAbY” im like sybau. and he looks like hes 12 or 13 LMAOOOO hes big ._.

1 Like

Lol, go u queen!! A similar thing happened to me!! I have 4 older brothers and I’m the only gurll :sob::weary: And all of them are soo overprotective of me ( I’m 16 btw) and when my ex boyfriend cheated on me, they were so mad they tp his house , I cried soo much that they bought me a hamster (lol) p.s my parents were p*ssed

1 Like

Congratulations on mastering the art of fake crying :clap: I already know you’ll go far in life!!

3 Likes

i know how it feels :pensive: always happens to me bcz i’m the least favorite child :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mood :joy:
I feel sorry for you but hey you got a milkshake…

1 Like

Ahaha I love this I should try this sometime :joy: I’m the middle child and my older sister ALWAYS eats my food

1 Like

therefore, crying solves problems. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

HAHA this post is so cute

2 Likes

Lucky for you!! :joy:

I’m the only girl too but I’m the eldest so like,

“Just let your younger brothers have it!!” :unamused:

2 Likes