I'm having a mental breakdown

Hey everyone I hope you’re having a good day…mine is kinda shitty.
I watched this movie called
When the wind blows and I’m literally crying
Because the world’s so cruel some times

The movie is about this nuke that comes to the UK and this old couple you follow through the movie slowly die because the radiation
And I don’t know what to do because it makes me think about death
And how everyone died exept the oblivious
Couple
Who thought everyone was still alive
That idky

But it makes me think that I’m going to die
And I’m scared lol…

I try to stay positive about things but I’m just really out of it today…
The last scene of the movie is them in potato sacks talking and praying.
They said
What if another nuke comes and stuff

I honestly didn’t think they worried but now I’m sad and scared

7 Likes

I don’t think you should be worried. I’m sometimes scared about death too but i try not to think about it too much and to just try and live my life.

3 Likes

Hope I helped :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks it worked a bit :sweat_smile:

It’s just been bugging me

2 Likes

I felt a similar way the first time I saw Bridge to Terabithia, that movie essentially introduced me to the concept of death.

But you’ll be okay.

Maybe you should watch your favourite movie, or listen to something fun to take your mind off the movie :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks I will :sweat_smile:
Thanks for the advice…

I think it’s because I e just seen some screwed up stuff
The internet introduced me to new things and it made me scared especially when I was younger
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Like when I watched horror stories …

Not like stories

But it’s a YouTube channel I don’t suggest watching but he is a good YouTuber…

3 Likes

But thank you both :blush:

2 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Don’t waste your life thinking about its end. Enjoy every second of what you do and think positive.

2 Likes

Thanks girl I try to but you just can’t help curiosity sometimes and when you get a picture in your head it’s sometimes really hard to turn back

2 Likes

But I will live my life to the fullest! Hope you all do too!

2 Likes

I think of that often, but I keep telling myself that I still have many things to do in life and when I’ll be old I won’t have anything left to do.

1 Like

Death may be a frightening thing but dead or alive, we will still always have the people we love most no one can change that. No one can change the achievements you make during life they will always be yours! Try not to think about it too much. <3 Hope this helps!

1 Like

It did thank you :blush:

<3

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a good title to use, it doesn’t really sound like a mental breakdown…

2 Likes

Sorry TD
I guess I really didn’t break it down well because I’m not really that good with expressing things :sweat_smile:
If you want more info
I watched alot if video’s on death
Ask a Mortician
Horror stories
Uhh documentrys
I really got scared because of what I was watching
I told myself it will give me knowledge about the world and to keep me safe from stuff
But as I continued to watch
The more paranoid I got ?
If that makes sense I was worried about always dieing which is a possibility even now
But this movie really drew the line
I took a break from all this
But as I watched this movie again I couldn’t help but cry and think. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::question:
I really turned myself into a depressed loser tbh :/.
But I try to stay on the positive side
I guess I was just really curious lol

?
I had a weird reaction then?
Maybe a sad feeling
But I did cry and have dark thought so idk what to call it sorry for the misunderstanding

I stopped eating for a while after watching dark stuff and idk what to call it if you can give me a proper tittle I’ll change it

Hey hon, I know death is a scary concept, and in the end it will come, but that doesn’t always have to be a terrible thing. Don’t think about what comes at the end of life, think about how you can make the most of life and what you have now. Have fun, meet awesome people. Rather than letting life pass you by, make the most of it and take opportunities, be kind.

If you spend your life worrying about dying, you won’t have lived your life properly and you will have missed out on all the wonderful opportunities you might find. You could say death could have already won. So fight not to let anxiety and fear get the better of you, you are strong, and I believe in you.

Try to watch some happy movies, or fun YouTube videos, or do something else to take your mind off it. I really hope this helped and if you want to chat, or if you’re ever feeling down again, feel free to PM me :heart::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you !
I feel better I thought for awhile
I think I’ll go watch a Disney movie or something :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like