I'm having a problem coding gif

Please can someone Dm on Instagram so I can send a video explaining the problem I’m having in coding the gif

IG: (@riaa_episode)

Thank you in advance :heart:

The script:

Can you describe the issue? I don’t have access to IG at the moment lol Are they not showing? Are they all showing at once instead of gif-ing (cycling through the images smoothly)? Are they not lining up?

Here’s a link (read through the comments too as people have commented questions as well :slight_smile: ➿ HOW TO: animate GIF in INFINITE LOOP

I’ll try to send the video explaining as a gif here give me a sec…

1 Like

That’s the problem:

VID_20240215201011-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

can you copy/paste the overlay code where you are making the overlays move/change opacity?

&overlay GIFFF00 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF10 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF01 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF00 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF02 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF01 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF03 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF02 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF04 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF03 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF05 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF04 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF06 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF05 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF07 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF06 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF08 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF07 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF09 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF08 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF10 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF09 opacity 0 in 0 THEN overlay GIFFF09 opacity 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay GIFFF10 opacity 0 in 0 loop inf times

Okay, and to be sure, the overlays are only cycling through one time right?

1 Like

Yeah like the video is showing

And also it’s not in the correct size

1 Like

Okay. Could you PM me and send me your overlays? I’ll upload it into my portal’s “Helper” story and see what I can do to help you out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems alright to me. As for the size, you’ll have to spot direct the overlays to your liking.

1 Like

Okay :heart:

It’s not looping :eyes:

loop INFINITE times

1 Like

Replace it with “loop INFINITE times”. That’s how I always do it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.