Im having trouble with these chracters race and ethnicity

Do you have a question?

yes i just need help identifying thir races and ethnicities

1 Like

Who made these characters? Basically you determine what nationality and race the characters are, or you should ask the person who designed the characters what races/nationalities they had in mind when creating the characters.

these are my characters

So what races/ nationalities were you trying to have when you made them? Were you trying to make multi ethnic characters? European characters? Caribbean characters?

i didnt really have anything in mind i just wanted to finish making them so i could start coding

Well, they’re hard to identify since the combos you chose are a bit strange to me. But let me say what they are not: white. Specifically the last two, if you get anyone saying “they kinda look Italian/Spanish to me” don’t believe them. White Mediterraneans don’t look like that.

They could be mixed? Idk. It’s just that dark skin and blue eyes are very rare to find together :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Well,hi💖.

For me they kinda look like Indians, Italians, or Mexicans :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::brown_heart:.

Yeah :blush: that was my opinion.

they dont look like they are from one place so multi-ethnic

1 Like

And like I said earlier, no they really don’t.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.