I'm here if anyone needs a proofreader

Hi Everybody :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’m a native English speaker who has taken English courses, and I’m grammatically fluent. I am also very bored during quarantine lol. I am able to help anybody who doesn’t have great English or just wants to double check their English with a few chapters (probably around 3 but I don’t know because I have time but not an infinite amount either). I will help with grammar, spellings and also give advice on better ways to word phrases so they are more fluid and make more sense. I will give very detailed feedback and I am happy to help just please don’t ask for my help if you don’t intend on using it (although I don’t know why you would bother going to the trouble lmao). So anyway if you are interested you can message me on this thread or PM me on my account and we can talk more :blush: .
(BTW this will work better if your story isn’t already published but it doesn’t matter too much)

1 Like

Heyy I am!!

1 Like

I will pm you

1 Like

Ok I’m happy to help!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! When you are finished please pm and get back to me! I pm’d you. Thank you!!

1 Like

No bother :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart_eyes::grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.