I'm here to help with grammar or proof reading (CLOSED)

Hello everyone! I’ve seen people asking for help concerning grammar, whether it’s because English is not their first language or because they’re just not confident. I’m here to help. If anyone wants me to proof read their story, I’d be glad to do so! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello @Amphia, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since you’re offering proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Please help me review my story with an honest review and help proofreading it before I publish it!
My story
Title: The AvenTeens
Author: stormwolf
Style: Limelight
Genre: comedy/action
Read, review,both: Both
Chapters: 3 (not out yet, wanted review before !)
Description: You’ve just recently learned that you have to share your room with two alien allies as well as training to be the next superhero of your planet to save the earth. CC*
Instagram: stormwolf.epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334761423110144
Cover:

THANK YOU!

Sure! It’ll take some time for me to read it, but I have lots of time tomorrow! It’s currently 10:27 PM where I am, so you can expect a response from me within 14 hours (so tomorrow morning haha). Thank you so much for sharing your story with me! The cover looks amazing!

thank you so much! (it’s actually 1:30 am over here lmao) I’ll make sure to let my friend know you like the cover!

1 Like

Just a quick thing about your story description. Near the end of your sentence, “as well as training to be the next superhero of your planet to save the earth,” does not make sense with the previous things you said, because you put the words before it in past tense (because you used the word learned). I would write it instead as “You’ve just recently discovered that you have to share your room with two alien allies while training to be the next superhero of your planet to save the Earth.”

THANK YOU! I was actually struggling with this :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad to help! :slight_smile:

Can you please message me just to make sure I don’t forget? Haha, I just really want to make sure I don’t forget.

Hey :blush:! Can you proof read my story as well? :hugs: Maybe you can suggestions some how to rephrase some sentences.
Here is my story :
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Magicka : Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3(more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( MC: F, time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action )
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

1 Like

Sure! I should be able to get to it by today. If you don’t get a reply from me within 6 hours, feel free to message me just to remind me.

1 Like

Okay :blush::ok_hand:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.