I'm Here to Help 💖

Hey Queens, so I’ve found that a lot of people on the forums are having a hard time (in real life I mean). I’ve found that venting and having someone there to help you through it can be really helpful and nice. I wanted to do the same so that’s why I made this thread! Feel free to vent, ask for help or just help other people! I love you all and just know that you can always pm me! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

@Chocolate_Mama @loveyourself

8 Likes

This is such a great thread.

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: it was lowkey inspired by you. :blush::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

It was??

Oh my God. My impact.

1 Like

:joy::joy: yeah 100%

1 Like

Wow I’m honoredt

1 Like

This is so kind and awesome of you! :grin::heart_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

Asking a dumb question. I’m new here. I want to write a interactive story about my life. At the beginning of the story can I make a reference to being molested as long as I dont go into detail?

1 Like

I think that’s fine as long as you aren’t breaking any of the guidelines or romanticizing it, which I am sure you won’t!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.