Im hiding from my friends!

I start school in August 16 and im so anxious! Coz I honestly A. boy dat school has no AC B.I ran away from my friends on Social Media coz I felt like I needed a whole vacation free from stressing C.Im so scared what if I won’t be able to fly to another continent and change my Identity! I love my bffs but idk why Im overthinking like im scared its a new start Highschool!!! Plus only one of them is going to my school but all their other friends r going too and they make me uncomfortable (My friends friends) so if I dont get dat 1 bff ill be bombarded by the rest! Hahah this sounds like family problems

1 Like

you want to change ur identity…?

1 Like

Try not to stress out over it. Theres a very high chance that you wont even encounter these people anymore after you graduate high school.

You…want to change your identity? You commit a crime or something?

2 Likes

Hahah no it was just kind of a exaggeration

1 Like

Had to be sure :innocent:

But yeah. Being a teenager it’s easy to stress over friends and cliques. Dont. When you reach adulthood stuff like that wont even matter anymore.

1 Like

hey girl, starting high school can seem really scary especially when you don’t have your friends to start with you but I promise it’s not that bad once you start. you’ll probably make your own friends thru your classes and everything. and once you graduate, your friend group will probably be completely different than those you started with (completely normal).
sometimes we all need a lil break from social media but that doesn’t mean those people still aren’t your friends and if your friends friends make you uncomfortable DONT hang with them. there’s a reason you feel that way so maybe that just isn’t the group for you.
keep your head high and focus on the positives. it’s a fresh start and new opportunities. try and make the best of it and who knows, you might like it better ! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Honestly I have 0 friends all my friends left me and basically stabbed me in the back so if you need a friend I’m here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.