Im in desperate need of a app to cut out my own overlays!

Okay So I Make My Own Overlays Some Times and I’m Great at coding I watched every single tutorial and dara All her tutorials but ONE THING I CAN’T DO IS CUT OUT MY OWN OVERLAYS/ I don’t Have Gimp, I Don’t Have Photoshop, I need a app that easy to use for me to cut out overlays! I HAVE A COMPUTER BTW! IM JUST BROKE!

5 Likes

I use magic eraser!

3 Likes

I just downloaded a free app on my phone called pixelcut, I don’t have a problem transferring images back and forth from my phone to a computer, or vice versa, if you don’t I would definitely try that.

1 Like

You can go to remove.bg. it’s really helpful. I always use it to cut my overlays

2 Likes

Gimp is a free computer editing app though,

2 Likes

you should make overlays on your phone. use ibispaint x it works wonders!

Gimp is free program.
So that you dont have it means you dont want to use it?

I Dont have A Macbook Or windows Well Kinda windows But doesnt work with Gimp

I feel you about being broke :weary: :weary: here is what I use for my overlays

THANK YOU GIRL SAME I UNDERSTAND LOL And thanks can i see some of the overlays u did or have in your story Bc Chile In My story it’s Advanced coding and directing AND IT SO HARD BUT SO EASY!

1 Like

Yes of course here are some example of what it could do :relaxed:

395-3955505_dog-png-image-goldendoodle-golden-retriever-puppies-removebg-preview

BLANK_PNG__3_-removebg-preview

Wow Okay Miss Gurl, I Just finished episode one of my story And ADVANCED CODING AND DIRECTING IS SO HARD :frowning:

1 Like

So true I be stressing sometimes lmao :weary: :joy:

RIGHTT o_O

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.