I'm in need of a Cover

Hii it’s me again Lei :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. This time I’m in need of a cover for my story. I would, of course, credit you. My story is called Fusion. It’s about a girl how finds out she has all types out superpowers. I pictured it having the main character eye’s to glow, and the villain character to hold a gun. I would very much appreciate this cover. :star_struck:

Main Character (Aaliyah)

Style: Limelight
Skin Color: Copper 10
Eyebrow: Arched Natural Scar
Hair: Long Voluminous Curls Loose (Black)
Eyes: Female Generic (Blue Aqua)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Royal Blue Matte)

Villian Character (Immortal Master)

Style: Limelight
Skin Color: Gold 07
Eyebrow: Straight Medium
Hair: Medium Side Curls
Eyes: Monolid Slender (Brown Light)
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Hooked Grecian
Lips: Full Heart Natural (Beige Deep Neutral)

I really don’t know what you need to make a cover so just let me know if you need anything else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

P.S. I have school today :roll_eyes: so I might not get to anything right away

1 Like

You can request from here if you’d like🙃

1 Like

I could do it if you want

You can do an edit type cover

1 Like

Edit or drawn yes. My examples won’t load but if you want them I can figure it out :purple_heart:

That would be perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The 2 characters I would like on the cover details are listed. and thx :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I have to go to school now but thx one more time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Sorry about the wait and I should be done tomorrow :heartpulse: You wanted it edited right? I also don’t know what outfits you want, what background, or what text you want on it

These are the outfits

Aaliyah's Outfit

Tops: Cropped Hoodie Color Panels Cherry Red
Bottoms: Rippedleggingssimple Grey Black
Shoes: Pull Tab Yellow Stitched Rubber Heel Boot Matte Leather Black Snake Skin

Immortal Master's Outfit

Jacket: Zipperchestjacket Leather Red Auburn
Tops: Muscle Shirt Short Sleeves Swoopneck Neutral White
Bottoms: Torn Knees Jeans Denim Grey Black
Shoes: Boots Rugged Leather Black

Ummm… the text can be some type of thick letters saying “Fusion By: Lei Lei”

The background should e like a dark alley or some type of battlefield

and yea I wanted it edited

1 Like

My phone shattered so I can’t do any art until I get a new one :pensive: Today has been pretty trash. If you want someone else to do it let me know.