Im in need of a writing buddy please help :)

haii, im in need of a writing buddy that can help me on a story. i havent started writing yet but i figured that we could come up with a concept and write together. i had a few ideas and even tried writing a story but i cant get my script to work out right with movements , changeing outfits etc. a few things to know about me, my name if faith, im in high school, i love pizza and anime. ive been told that im very nice and will pretty much get along with anybody. thank you for your time, please let me know if you are interested i would really like a partner :slight_smile: also , you will get credit on the story because there is no way i would be able to do it without you and you deserve the credit.

hey faith!

I’m down to help :slight_smile:

that would be awsome, just one question do you know how to work a script cuz i really suck at it

yeah I think I’m better at the whole script business than the actual story business lmao

im the exact opposite lol. did you have any ideas for a story?

I’ve really wanted to try out the whole RPG concept on episode

uk where it looks like a video game and you tap on character to talk to them and all that jazz

what about you?

ive just been working and a few concepts for a traditional story with vampires or a gang or something like that

yeah if you’re new to coding, then your story ideas might be better (:

mind if we pm and toss some ideas around?

yeah of course , if you have snap chat or somethign like insta it would be eaiser to do that

i have discord and snap

lmao okay

Hello @lostintime, welcome back to the forum! :smiley: I’v moved this thread to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: