I'm in need of cover art, back grounds & overlays

Hey there, I need someone that can make me some backgrounds, and cover art… I’ve tried to learn how to do it myself but with working full time, and having a family to take care of, I wont have the time to do that and write my story , & I don’t want to be limited to just what episode has… I would like some unique stuff in my stories… It would be greatly appreciated and I will definitely give credit…

I don’t have a lot I need right now, I just want to be able to message someone with what I need and have it ready for that chapter…

So far what I need is a phone I want the wall paper to be like a dream catcher for my MC’s phone. so the back ground of it isn’t just a blank screen… this is something I would like pretty quick since I would use it in a lot of episodes…

And my second thing is I need something with a dolphin on it, (this isn’t going to be needed for several chapters but I wanted to throw my idea out there.)… The deal with this is my MC and her best friends are both scared of Dolphins, The MC is worried her past will come back to get her in a way… so her and her best friend made a pack and the dolphin thing is their code word or code and only they know what it means… So i’m not really sure what i want for this, and was hoping on some professional insight…

Thanks so much
Pixiegirl

I can’t make you backgrounds or cover art
But I can make you overlays just need credit for them…

Awesome, I will be glad to give credit.

Since the phone’s are in the overlay section is that what the phone would be or would it be considered a back ground?

What phones I actually haven’t been much in the overlay sections let me go see…

Yes I guess if they are in the overlay section then they ARE overlays…

Oh… and just so you know I can do background edits as well…

I need her to have a phone, that when viewed it’s not just a blank back ground.
I would like the back ground or “screen picture” to be a dream catcher…

I can make the cover

That would be great because I’m not very fond of the one I managed to throw together…
I don’t really like either one of my covers… for my story Witness Protection.

Oh just have to edit the phone background to add that dream catcher background…

Go to Making cover art And splashes (1-30 minutes)(Free)(open)

Thank you

View this link: Covers, Splashes, Backgrounds, Overlays, and Art Resources [OPEN] {30 mins maximum if online} This is all my work and I’m positive you won’t regret it!

Wattpad Covers

Episode Covers

67b501c6bceca8de211fe086a4d7ff6f870e0c8c_1_281x500

Splashes

Backgrounds

This background is only one panel which means it’s the only zone.

This background, however, has two panels (two zones).

If you have any random picture that you wish to make as a background but doesn’t fit (too small or too big) then request and I’ll resize it!

Profile Pic

I can even do your profile picture to be just like mine or if you want to put any special art into it. Like:

25%20PM

13%20PM

Overlays

Here, I made an overlay of this background:

9548822f4a03199dd531bc67f649b512

And it turned out like this:

Request Layout
  1. Name of auther (either real or username)
  2. Type of art (small, big cover, splashes, backgrounds, overlays, etc.)
  3. Backgrounds, overlays, colors
  4. Title of book
  5. Genre (fiction, horror, thriller, etc.)
  6. Feel of the cover (joyous, sad, etc.)
  7. Placing of characters (optional)
  8. Character looks (optional)
  9. Character outfits (outfit)
  10. Any other details you would like to add
  11. Urgent time/ due date (I’ll try…)

Stay gold,
Briar Rose

Hi! I’m in need of a cover art for my story. I’ll give you a little details about it.

The story is about two girls Alexandra who is an African American girl living on the commoner side of the world. And Stella who is a rich, sassy, spoiled rich girl. These two girls with opposite lifestyles, swap into each other.

Name of author MaryCreates

Type of art 420x580

(Backgrounds, overlays, colors) pink, and the other half white and if you could make like a arrow to show them that they are swapping

The title of the book is ‘Life Swap’

(Genre) Romance

(Feel of the cover) Funny, Drama

(Placing of characters) back to back staring in opposite directions.

Character looks

Beige Ross (Skin)
Arched Thick Style (Eyebrows) Deep Brown
Long Feathered (Hair) Blonde Medium
Deepset Downturned (Eyes) Green Emerald
Diamond (Face)
Defined Natural (Nose)
Full Round Flat Top Skin (Lips) Peach Matte

Character outfits (outfit)
And I’ll send a shot of her out

(Urgent time/ due date) whenever your finished making it, although I would like it to be as soon as possible.

Thank you…

give me 10 hours