I'm In Need Of Good Story Recommendations

Hello! You might like this if you like romance stories which are like dating sims. It has 4 episodes (complete), 5 endings and good directing. :smile:

Title: Getting Over Her [COMPLETE]
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4 episodes (Complete)
Description: You are going through a tough break-up. Will you be able to start dating again? - and more importantly will you be able to get over your ex?
Why readers should check it out: It’s a short and fun story which anyone can enjoy. Uses advanced directing, overlays and good branching.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806662243188736
Instagram: @lemonjay.episode

5 endings, Female or Male MC, CC, LL, LGBTQ, Mini Games, All Choices Matter!

1 Like

You can try reading my story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 12 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

1 Like

Title- Star Lust

Genre- Drama, Adventure

Description-
The tragic passing of the big superstar Cameron Alexander who has dated an ordinary girl Bella. As time has passed, more tragic happens with learning superstar’s past. CC

I’d love it if you could give my story a chance <3

1 Like

Maybe my story is something for you :heart:

Title : R&R: The Tree of Life

Genre : dark fantasy thriller

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349829779324928

Description :

You grew up near an old tree. That old tree has seen everything from time to time. You always wondered if it could tell you your path in life. You get the chance to wake up the tree. But what if it turns out that this risk is not without its consequences?

[LGBTQ, LL, 2 M/F MC’S/LI’s, GAMES]

1 Like

Hi there
Thank you so much for this thread

I read so many nice story’s

@Talu stay heat is amazing

I also write my own story, I did a lot of research to write this story.

Hope you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : Long time

Gerne: Romance / Mystery

Episodes: 9 (ongoing)

Author: Lea

Instagram: lea.episode.1

Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.

Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.

What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?

When you cross his path will he help you?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096 1

Cover:

2 Likes

Damn girl! You are definitely an Episode addict lol. Well I’m not gonna’ judge because I’ve read quite a few stories myself, and now I’m getting into writing them lol. If you get a moment between your 100’s of stories you have in queue, check out “Hindsight”! It’s a good romance drama I think you will love.

Title: Hindsight
Genre: Romance Drama
Episodes: 10 (more coming soon!)
Summary: On the rise fashion designer Lark Campbell, must pick between her best friend/ love of her life or the man of her dreams! How will she choose? You decide! (CC + 2 LI + Limelight)
IG: neeneeepisodes

Thank You!
NeeNee :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :heart:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description Freya doesn’t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York. Can she resist him?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

1 Like

Here are some i think you should read:
Toxic Love (mafia) by:Sage (yes that’s my story)
Saving violet by:Aubrey jean
The devil’s fallen angel by: Beyonce
Dark shadow by: Loui
The empire (LL) by: Chantelle
Your lips on mine by: Scarxlette
Dangerously bad by: Balbino
Nightmares we can’t forget by: Anae
Ceos don’t play by:Belle
The perfect player by: Samantha Louise
Melt my heart by: Simona
Mines by: Princess
Criminal Lover by: WrittenbtRo

thos are only some but there are so many good ones

1 Like

Not a Saint (Vic Addams & Jasmine Lilac)
Mindreader (Alusza)
The Lovely One (Naemi)
Second Chance Charlie (me :wink:)
The Survivor of Sin City (me again :wink:)
Anyone But You (Janine De La Cruz)
Switch (Alusza)

1 Like

TITLE: R&R: A Rebel’s Promise
AUTHOR: @saol & @ColemanS
GENRE: Adventure
CHAPTERS: 3
DESCRIPTION: Tragedy left you with a huge debt and when it all goes downhill, you have to risk your own life to save your daughter’s. Luckily, you don’t have to do it all alone.
DETAILS: There is full CC, one LI which can be male or female, advanced directing, mini games, choices that alter scenes and dialogues, art scenes and more.

share your screenshots with us via instagram @saol.epi & @seda.episode

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the thread :green_heart:

Here it is ~

Story title: Four Leaf Clover :four_leaf_clover:

Genre: Drama/ Comedy

Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them?

• Full CC/ Choices matter.
•Limelight
•Current chapters 1-3 (more chapters coming soon)

My IG: @shen_episode

Story link :arrow_down:

COVER!

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

1 Like

Perhaps you’ll like my story?

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

If you like romantic dramas, maybe this would interest you.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 29 (complete)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

1 Like

Feel free to check mine out!
It’s romance with some drama, action and comedy
Name: R&R: Solitaire Sombre
Description: After travelling the world for years, Fallon must prove her worth to lead her family. What happens when she crosses paths with someone from her past? Will they remember each other?
CC: Limited CC for Mc and Li
Choices: Hair, makeup, outfits, a few non important ones

1 Like

:joy: yes good recommendation, I added “Josephine” to my favorites a while back :grin: Love your story btw :heart:

1 Like

Aww, thank you. It’s finished now, so no more waiting for updates :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You should try “Speak” by J.Miley. It’s honestly the best episode story I have ever read! :relaxed:

2 Likes