I'm in need of some backgrounds and overlays ❤

Hey! I’m making a story and I need some overlays for it. I don’t want to give too much away, but it’s going to be a supernatural story, about spirits and demons.
I know that there are some super talented artists in the community, and while I do consider myself an artist, my art is not the type of art I want for my story, and I can’t put in the time to make it and do not know how to make it.
I’d be so grateful to anyone willing to help out! I’m looking for artists who can do this for me for free, as I probably don’t have enough money to pay a professional. Again, I’d be super grateful to anyone willing to help out or get other artists to help out.
I’m just starting the process of writing this story, but it’s only going to be 4-6 episodes long. I also may need more overlays or backgrounds for it later in the story.
What I need so far: (If you want to help out I can go into further detail of what I need :heart:)
A few table overlays
A dinner room background
White light
Black light

that’s all I can think of for now!

Also: I’m really grateful for the art community for making a lot of art that probably takes up so much time! Just… Thank you! I’ll be grateful to anyone willing to help.
Also note: Please don’t do it fast. I won’t be needing it for a few weeks and I can always add it in later. I just want the best possible overlays/backgrounds if you’re going to make them.
Thank you artist peoples again! You guys are super great! I hope that some of you decide to help me with this :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Thanks again! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Here is an overlay table I use for my story.
pv1_back_MARBLE_TABLE_5675052494225408_e3c0a324012dafa5a5646f0809ba2a34

This is not made by any episodes art group. It’s from a Vintage catalog

1 Like

OMG thanks so much! I’m not sure if I’ll use it, but just in case, who should I credit?

1 Like

Don’t need credit. I have some high top tables if you need it.

1 Like

Do you have any dinner-style tables? The only reason I really want tables is so I can put it in front of a background to make it look like the characters are sitting around a table, eating dinner.

Also: (On the art group thing again) I prefer not to have art groups do this art (as I don’t want to take up their time and space) but if anyone really wants to then I really appreciate the help.

Thanks so much again! :heart:

Like this?

Kinda like the second one, but have it have four legs instead of two. Do you think you have any more? :heart:

Let me check.

1 Like

63d8648ccdbab6c3c6eb08a9ed3cb1d6

I love the second one! Also: Is the vintage catalog’s photos/overlays for commercial use- are they considered free to use stock photos?
If they are then thanks soo much for you help in finding me this! (I can be picky sometimes) :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Yes, they are free to use.

1 Like

Thanks so much!! I thought so! Just really, thanks so, so much for taking time and effort to help me! :heart:

You’re welcome.

1 Like