I'm in need of some new friends :)

Hi everyone. I’ve been playing/making episode art for a few years now. But I took a break for almost a year and I’m only now restarting my art on mu insta epsd.liv. Since logging back onto my account I’ve found that most of my friends I had made were no longer active and so I’m quite sad. :pensive: i would love to make new friends on here and on my insta, so we can support each other with our writing and art and just have a great time in this episode community. So please chat with me :slight_smile: and add my insta epsd.liv. Mwah x

9 Likes

Hey whats up! Im down for friends my insta is @blue.hair_episode i’ll follow you!

2 Likes

Hey. I’ll be your friend! I don’t have Insta though but could we chat on forums?

2 Likes

Hey, I remember you. Welcome back! :blob_sun:

2 Likes

heyy! add my insta dovewritess xx (it’s new aha)

2 Likes

@Blue.hair @IsabellaMason @granolias @dovewrites aw thank you guys, you are all so sweet. It’s been a while but I’m happy to be back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome. I’ll PM you.

2 Likes

Just followed you on Instagram! (@writer.ren)

Welcome back!

2 Likes

I am new here. And looking for friends …

1 Like

hii. welcome to episode forums :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m hanging around Episode Community for over a year now (more in Instagram than this forum), but I’m trying and would be happy to have some friends. :slightly_smiling_face:
My Instagram - @annelie.writes

1 Like

Hi I also need new friends

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the forums :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Here’s my insta: episode.niamhee I’ll follow you!

1 Like

Hey girl I’ve been through the same. Hit me up if you want to be friends​:yum::heart: (episodekiara2)

1 Like

Hey, I just got back from being off Episode too!! I’ll gladly be your friend :grin: My Insta is callmegrace.epy, and I’ll follow you!

1 Like

Omg this is so weird, it seems like everyone’s coming back from a break! I just now realized and assume it could probably be because we are all bored and stuck inside, even though I didn’t realize that’s why I came, it is. I’d love to be your friend and I’m sure everyone else in this community would loce to as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiii here’s my ig aprilia.stories

Hey! I’m actually new here and so excited to make and meet some new friends!!

1 Like

Hey everyone,

My insta is @angelwings_1983

Love A-W

Closed since we do not allow “friendship threads” on the forum. We recommend interacting with other community members on our many discussion threads instead.

To exchange IG accounts, go to I'd love to follow YOUR Instagram.