I'm Just, Idk, Come Talk To Me

You ever have this feeling like you’re at war with yourself deciding whether u want to spend time with a family member or not…and your like i dont know.

“They haven’t called nor check on me”, etc.

At the end of the day, how long you haven’t spoke to each other, or see each other or spend time with each other, we’re still a family. I really get stress when someone talk to me like im just a nobody like, when your a kid, they help you mom raised you and when your older its like yr ignoring them and they are ignoring you for not checking on each other, visiting, etc.

3 Likes

Hi.

All the time with my twin brother.

That’s true.

Yeah, that’s just rude!

No, you’re not! You’re lovely!

Don’t feel bad! This sometime happens!

If you ever want to talk…my PMs always open! :heart:

1 Like

So the real question is: Should I stay at a family member house after a long time of not seeing, speaking, and spending time with each other. @Danielle318

1 Like

Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Of course! :heart:

1 Like

Yeah and I know it happens a lot especially when the family is arguing and splitting up, but like I just want time to myself to process, I’ll visit, I’ll send flowers, call and check to see how your doing, this year is a year of change.

1 Like

I would say contact them first, talk, then stay at their house.

That sounds like a good plan! :heart:

1 Like

Ikr, and since my childhood, things have been rough for me, I’ve always been bullied, humiliated, feeling shy around people, scared, afraid, and even like just feeling empty. I think different, my speech is so idk, I guess I was born to be different, and experience these things. God, it is so stressful and its painful…its…why am I here? Why?

1 Like

I have had all of those too…

Like how?

Because you are a beautiful, kind, and friendly person and you deserve to be here! :heart:

1 Like

It’s hard for me to explain, like right now how I just said tht, “It’s hard for me to explain” , it’s hard for me to think. What to say to people, how to say it clearly. What do to do when your an adult now? What do u need to do when your family member passes and yr like all alone and dont know what to do. Certain things like these have me thinking a lot and just…well u know.

1 Like

Yeah, I know.

1 Like

It’s deep, sooooooo damn deep. :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Yeah…

I’ve had this before and it’s the literal worst. It’s been a year since that person passed and I still think about them every so often.

1 Like

And now your starting to think that you can do this by yourself, you dont need no one, plan what u need to do, like for example bills, get a job, work to pay rent, etc have food for yourself, make house improvements, go out and eat, and maybe socialize a bit, etc. Damn…all of this to take in…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a lot, I am still under my mom and step-dad’s roof seeing as I am only in 8th grade but I know in a few years I will have to deal with all of this…

Anyway…have a good day! I am heading to school DON’T beat yourself up please.

1 Like

Stay safe and I’ll try not to, it’s just a lot to think about. Take care! :heart:

1 Like

:heart: :blush:

1 Like

Hey. I am back from school if you want to talk PM me or just talk to me on this thread!

1 Like

Hi!

We can talkkkk if you’d like

2 Likes

thanks guys :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes