I'm just looking for something to start my story with

I’m just looking for something like a woman with purple eyes if anyone can freely design that for me i would very thankful

Being specific
i would like a character

like this girl
same hair, same eyes , same lip color / i want her to have any wings except angel and demon wings from outfit section
should be floating with the powerful above her head
I want the hair to be out

i would like a angel on one side and a demon on the other

the demon
has red eyes , red necklace , red bracelet , has no skin color so she is black s in the color black

the angle
all white with golden halo

1 Like

You are going to need to be more specific with your request. If you are looking for an artist then I recommend changing the category to art resources instead to get better responses.

you can recheck now :slightly_smiling_face:

are you requesting a cover?

yes

oh then you need to change your category to art resources. But there’s lot of art shops that make some free edited covers or drawn art but commissioned. Would you like a thread to some art shop links?

I thought creating a post about it would help me to draw move artist the thing is that in the art shops I don’t know when ill get through

Well to be honest the most you’ll get out of making a post about a cover request are just art shop recommendations but sometimes some artists and editors offer up here’s a thread for practically everything:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/a-new-complete-list-of-everything-open/512768?u=iris_episode

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: