I'm looking for a certain type of story, must fit ALL criteria

Hey guys! Please suggest stories that ONLY FIT ALL OF THE CRITERIA please!

I’m very picky with stories that I actually enjoy, so if you end up suggesting something that doesn’t fit ALL of the criteria, then I’m NOT going to read it, and I’ll report it! Fair warning! (You can promote your story ONLY IF IT FITS ALL CRITERIA), but I also want suggestions of stories other than your own!

Here is the criteria (I know its asking a lot but its what I’m looking for):
~ Full CC (as in CC name, CC look, MUST HAVE BOTH)
~ Advanced directing (I don’t need anything crazy, just someone who knows how layers and overlays and spots work!)
~ LIMELIGHT ONLY! (Doesn’t have to be the most up-to date CC, but they should have more recent fuller lip shapes other than the full heart and thin heart! My characters lip shape is full round)

ALSO, If you know I already read your story, PLEASE don’t promote. Thank you!

3 Likes

Keeping Him Tight Limelight Version…

1 Like

That’s a good one!!

1 Like

Fake Love LL version: Sandra G
Dirty Little Secrets: Cindy Gaultier
Austentatious : Er Gurney(can customize name, but ur refereed to as baby most of the time)
The Art of Falling in Love: Issa Episode
Off Limits: Sandra G

1 Like

The infected- LL, horror, advanced directing, CC, LGBTQ options

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That one is so good!!

1 Like

My new story fits all your criteria! I hope you like it, if you decide to check it out! :purple_heart:
I’m also picky with the stories I enjoy and your criteria is what I look for as well.
So, I also recommend:
My Camp Boys
Off Limits
Under You
Dirty Little Secrets

My story: Please, Save Me
Author: Bri
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story style: Limelight
Description: You were saved from an abusive family by your best friend. Her stepbrother comes to live with you and makes you realize that your family isn’t the only thing you need saving from.
You can choose your name and customize characters.
Episodes: 6 (More episodes to come)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5631438188249088
Instagram: @bri_writes_episode

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll give it a read and let you know how I like it :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

off limits fr deffo!!