I'm looking for a digital artist

hey guys i’m looking for a digital artist to do a couple art pieces for me, i’m aware most of you may charge, but i’m desperate okay lol :sob: help a girl out! :weary:

just submit some of your example works below & what your price is (if you have one). i’m sure i’ll see plenty of beautiful art :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi! Click on this thread and then click on either edited or drawn art/ commissions are more common though!

3 Likes

Are you looking for commissions or not?

i’m okay with paying, just not too expensive y’know?

What’s your budget? I know lots of commission artists, but some are more expensive and some are cheaper.

maybe 10-25 USD

Great! Here’s a list of fantastic commission artists:
@Bertha @Jellishfish @ZamiraArts @archh_07 @LitchiMoon @MysteryMaker @Eva.Williams.Wick @mkdigitalillustrator @Tara3 @Jessica15 @Geta @everythingslayer @Marins @Giordana @Soupy @Valeriya.B @Awae

9 Likes

these artists are so good omg thank you for this !!

3 Likes

Eerrmmm… I don’t really know if you’ll like my style or not, but here are a few of my examples:

Examples

I do ALL of my work for FREE. Here are some options that I have down below:

Bust up-Follow+Read
Waist up-Follow+2 reads
Knees up- Follow+3 reads+Story Reccomendation
Full body- Follow+4 reads+Story Reccomendation

I don’t NOT have Instagram, so Follow me @Raitlyn on Episode if you’re interested :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

your art is wonderful as well !

2 Likes

I do art for free!!!

Some of my examples
Hand drawn

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.19.24 PM

Digital

If u want more go to my drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/mobile/folders/1hXM21BMYPmmCUM5_f7ywgfDLwiBQbC0C

Hello! Here is my site with more examples and prices for each style I draw!
https://valeriyab.wixsite.com/my-site-1
Some examples:

1 Like

Im open for commissions :slight_smile:
my ig is epii.jessica

Details

More examples

![8|500x500]

3 Likes

i love your work, & your price is right around my budget !

1 Like

Thank u so much! <3

1 Like

Thanks again!!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

Here’s my thread :heart::point_down:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/bertha-s-comissions/522249?u=bertha

2 Likes

hey! here are my examples and price list, let me know if you need me to draw something for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like