I'm looking for a proofreader is anyone interested?

Hey, I have one story out and another one almost ready to publish. And I want someone to read through it and check the spelling/grammar/coding but I’ve never had a proofreader before so I have no idea how this works. Also, I’m looking for someone who can keep proofreader my episodes later on. (Obviously, if something comes up and you need to stop then I understand.) But yeah let me know if you can. : )

@Youngbl00d or @TalesByMim :sparkles:
@Roy :upside_down_face:

hey sara :triumph:

2 Likes

I would like to be your proofreader but temporarily. I can do the first three or four chapters of each story, but I don’t think I can do more than that (idk). Hopefully, you’ll find someone permantly, but if you want for just the first three, you can ask me. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much even if you can only do it temporarily that would be great. : )

1 Like

You can give me, when you have no one else to proof read for you. I will be happy to help :blush:

1 Like

Thank you I’ll message you one I don’t have anyone else : )

1 Like

Hey.
I can proofread for you, but I’m a commissioned proofreader. :heart: and I have variety of options you can choose from.
(ex. Idioms, better synonyms, spelling and grammar check, etc)

Which will make your story even better and interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t worry, my prices are really cheap .

For further details, please contact my Instagram @olivia.stories_

Or you can fill out my form here itself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting me know but at the moment I can’t pay for a proofreader

If none of these lovely people can’t help you any longer, I would love to help you. I love proof reading. My instagram is @visionario_borg_madicine
In case the underscores don’t show up, there is underscores between o and b and b and m. Hope that made sense and sorry if I’m a bit late. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you I requested to follow you because I would love to have you as a proofreader. : )

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry. I just read this. Do you still need help?

2 Likes

Yeah I am do you want to talk about this on Instagram : )

Hi! If you are still in need of a proofreader, I would love to help you. :relaxed: I have been reading stories on episode since 2016, have decent grammar and have proofread multiple stories before. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you want to talk about this on instagram

1 Like

Sure :blush: My instagram is @lily.v.episode

1 Like