I'm looking for beta readers!

I just finished the first three chapters of a fantasy story that I’ve been working on since 2018 (i know)!

I’m looking for three different readers who are willing to stick around until the story is finished! (months, possibly a year) to search for the following.

1. Check directing errors! I need someone who is willing to check my direction errors to my standards! (details will be discussed in dms)

2. Check spelling errors! I need a person who is willing to check for spelling errors and check my grammar!

3. Constructive criticism! I need someone’s advice on my story! The plot, the characters, the settings based off of what you’ve read so far. For example, “I think this character is a little one dimensional, do this to make them less flat” or “This doesn’t make sense, change it this way”

Reply with the number of the position you want filled! I like will your comment if I accept it! If you don’t know if it’s taken then look at the likes on the reply

Thank you again if you would like to help!

4 Likes

Hey! I would love to take the position 3! Would that work?

Thanks! :heart_eyes:
Have a good night/day!

2 Likes

Hiya :smiley: could I also help I’m willing to take number 2 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I could help with number 1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

bumping this! i need one for number 3 !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.