I'm Looking for Genuine Reads!

I wrote a story about two months ago, and it wasn’t the first time I wrote a story and published it. I worked so hard on it (for a small author) and I just want people to be able to read it genuinely, considering I spent a lot of 2 am nights writing something I hope people would enjoy. I’m not really looking for a R4R (which I don’t mind if some of you want to do this), but I would like someone to genuinely read my story because they’re interested in it. I feel like R4R is definitely a great way to recognize new stories with different genres, but I don’t really want people to read my story for a number. I hope you can read mine!

btw I’m still open for R4Rs and I would love to read any story you comment! It doesn’t have to be a R4R. If you want me to read your story, just LMK! You don’t need to read my story in return. I love exploring new and underrated stories.

Story Title: Bite Me
Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama
Author Name: Spooky Sherry (lol it’s been three years since halloween when I changed my name and never changed it back)
Description: Rose’s life changes after one encounter with a forbidden fruit, and a deadly game of love starts to unweave.
How many lies before the truth comes out?
Extras: It includes LGBTQ+ characters, so if you’re offended by such, don’t bother

Here’s the link if you’re interested!

6 Likes

I’m gonna leave here my story, if you want check it out! I’m gonna try yours love :revolving_hearts:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4868092596125696

1 Like

But can you leave the link to your story? I can’t find it :eyes:

I would love to check our yours!
Sorry, I forgot the link lol:

1 Like

I’m gonna leave my story here too in case you wanna check mine out but your story sounds interesting so I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

Description:
Ash mourns the death of her boyfriend Ben and she has no idea what happened to Ben and why he unexpectedly died. Then, she goes out to find answers about Ben.
Status It has 5 episodes but there’s more episodes coming soon! :slight_smile:
Author Name: DogLover990
Cover:

(And btw I did the cover myself.)
Title Love and Grief Limelight
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Love and Grief (Limelight)

1 Like

I love the cover! I’ll definitely check it out!

Thank you so much! And thanks, I did the cover myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

:eyes: It passed my quality test, so you got a genuine read lol.

Spoilers, maybe me rambling a little lol

“Can I get a ten-piece nugget with fries, and some strawberries?”
“Sir, this is a night club, not a Wendy’s drive thru.”
“Fine, give me a Pina Colada.”
Lmao wat :joy:

Blair’s mom can get absolutely fucked.

She just let Parker step into her house… girls who haven’t watched vampire movies walk among us. :eyes:

Blair’s dad can get absolutely fucked.

Ik this story is technically about the vampires, but really it’s about Emily and Blair :upside_down_face:

Cool so Emily’s dad can also get fucked :sparkles:

Blair, for the love of Dracula, don’t do the cliche movie “you deserve better than me” thing ffs—

But yeah, good stuff, keep it up! :grin::+1:

1 Like

I’m confused about the rambling. Is this supposed to be criticism lol?

1 Like

But thank you, I think haha

1 Like

Nah lol, just my live thoughts. :joy: About things I found cool/funny/sad etc. :+1:

1 Like

Ohh I thought you were criticizing me hahaa. But thank you for genuinely reading it! If you’re confused on why I added scenes that heavily focused on Emily and blair (the secondary characters) is not to just spread awareness on people of the community, but it’s to also develop a connection between the audience and the story. If you choose to continue reading me story, you’ll see how they connect to the plot later! Tysm for genuinely reading it and not just for the counts :pleading_face::heart::heart:

1 Like

Aye, they’re the most emotional part so far, while Rose’s story is still being laid out. :thinking: That’s a good idea, I didn’t think of that. :open_mouth:

Oooh. :eyes:

1 Like

Your commentary was actually really helpful! I think I’m going to use what you said to better develop my plot. Thank youuu :slight_smile::heart:

1 Like

Eyyy, glad to help haha. :grin:

1 Like

This post is so cute. :hugs:
I completely understand what you mean about wanting genuine readers. I’ve bookmarked your story and I’m looking forward to reading it.
I’ll leave my story below incase you’re looking for something new to read.

1 Like

I am always looking for something to read. I’m constantly in the user stories section trying to find underrated stories, so of course, I would love to read your story!

Thank you for this thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your story sounds really interesting. I will check it out! :hugs:

This is my story :

Title : My SUPERlife
Genre : Action, Romance
Lenght : 9 chapters out, more coming soon…
Description : You need to find out what has happened to your brother. While searching for clues, you end up pushing some wrong buttons, and that will change your life for good. (CC, CM, 3 LI’s)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4975127894491136

2 Likes

I will check your story out! :slight_smile:

My story :slight_smile:
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

Hi plz do check out my story. :heart:
Thank u so much for this thread. :heart:
Details of my story
Name - TANGLED
Chapters - 3 (more coming soon)
Description - Follow grace in her journey who was a normal working girl but with a big mouth , but what happens when she gets tangled with Ivar Knigth America’s biggest mafian leader.
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6328577838743552
Instagram - ellen.episode1
ALSO DM ME ROR R4R

1 Like