I'm looking for new stories to read! (R4R)

Hey! I wanna do some R4R ! There’s no story I’m reading right now. So, I’m looking for new stories to read. To be honest, I prefer to read Limelight stories. I don’t know, I just can’t read INK stories. Really sorry about that… I guess the type of story doesn’t matter :thinking:. So those who want to do R4R, I will be waiting for your story link!

RULES:

• The number of chapters we’re going to read has to be equal.
  • You have to send screenshot/s, like I do. Of course, you don’t have to take screenshot/s while you’re in the middle of reading. Just the section where you are able to play the next chapter is works for me, too.
My Story

Story Name: I didn’t expect it

Author: Daisy

Story Description: You have a big phobia about guys. But what if someone helps you overcome your phobia? You should have been prepared for anything… Limelight, Comedy & Drama & Romance, CC

Style: Limelight

Genre: Comedy

Chapters: 8 (More episodes coming soon)

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5692567332388864

5 Likes

Let’s do it. If you do read, pls let me know if you experience any issues with CC.

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

1 Like

I can do r4r

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
love interest: only one. not up for discussion.
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Grammar: amazing thanks to @MissHaze
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

cover:

2 Likes

Sure! I’ll let you know when I’m done with the reading!

I’ll read it asap!

1 Like

Hello! Wanna 6x6 r4r?

1 Like

Sure, why not! Send me your story link.

1 Like

Great. I’ll post your SS soon.

1 Like
1 Like

This is my story
Title: Bad Love
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3 more coming
Link:

1 Like

I’ll read asap!

1 Like

I’m really sorry for saying this but like I said, I don’t read INK stories. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :sweat:

It’s fine :joy::heartbeat:

1 Like

Thanks for your understanding! :blue_heart:

Your story’s so great! I’ll be waiting the next chapters!

Screenshot

1 Like

Hello! Here’s my story!
NAME: Beans Bixby: Private Eye
GENRE: Comedy
AUTHOR: Jojo Y.
# OF EPISODES: 3 (ongoing)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5743970294235136
INSTAGRAM JojosTales
COVER:
promocov

Your story looks interesting, I will let you know when I finish it! Can I message you on Instagram??

2 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate it! I’m going to read your story when my passes ready :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Your story, too! Sure, my Instagram name is daisy084.episode !

Hello! Wanna r4r with me?