I'm looking for realistic stories

Hello everyone, i feel like i’ve read most of the highly-suggested stories on episode, can you recommend me stories?
I hate it when misunderstandings lead the story. (Stuff like a random girl kisses the MC’s crush, even though he rejects her immediately, MC has already left the place crying etc.) I would like to see real relationship problems tho.
Also, it would be great if the characters are well-written,
I like it when choices matter, but not necessarily
I’m not a fan of mafia, CEO stuff either, but if it is really well-constructed i might give a chance.
Thanks for your time!

9 Likes

Barely Mine. It’s so good.
It’s about love and pregnancy and the characters are so cute. The writing is also amazing

5 Likes

Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins is the only one I can think of off the top of my head!

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice, I don’t usually read pregnancy-related stories, but I will check it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

do you like fantasy, I like to suggest mine.

1 Like

Same but I got really invested

2 Likes

I’ve actually read that and it was amazing! One of a kind really

2 Likes

yes, I like fantasy

1 Like

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
love interest: only one. not up for discussion.
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Grammar: amazing thanks to @MissHaze
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

2 Likes

Thanks, I will definitely check it out!

1 Like

Poison by @SpookySherry! It’s very realistic in how it portrays gangs! The writing, the directing, the characters, and everything is just :heart_eyes:!

2 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

i have one about a girl with special needs. it’s not super action-packed, but you get to follow the characters along their day to day life…school, families, friends, etc

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

id like to see your suggestion

sure thing http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6135654784368640

Let me know what you think…
I have a story about its about a cheerleader named Noelle Johnson who wants to become a football player.
This story is about football and I also have another story called You are my Sunshine but it’s under revamp.

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader is passionate about football.
She wants to show all the boys that girls have the ability to play football.

Will Noelle be able to break the boundaries?

Genre- Drama

Extra information- Tappable overlays, LGBTQ, CC-limted LL and point system

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

Cover-

Stories I recommend she’s knows best by @BEEBS07 and A century heartbreak by @samantha_episode_1 i also recommend the Oakley high by @LORA.WRITER and I see the real me, Love me black and blue. I’m No Stranger by @Briana_M and You can’t Escape you’re mind by @ephialtes
14 months iridescent

7 Likes

I’ve written a fantasy story if you’re interested! It’s ongoing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe this might interest you with what you’re looking for. It’s very original.

LINK:

2 Likes

I guess you are going to love my story just published and completed.
It contains lots of drama and sexuality.
Title: Story of Desires
Author: Gokcu

1 Like