I'm looking for some stories to read

Hi there! I’ve been having trouble finding unique stories to read on episode. If you know of any stories that fit the requirements below, could you reply with their name or link? I might not read them all, but I just want some more options.

:white_check_mark: Limelight style!
:white_check_mark: Good grammar!
:white_check_mark: Action, fantasy, sci-fi, and superhero genres are my favorite!
:white_check_mark: Complete story!
:white_check_mark: Fewer than 12 episodes! (The fewer the better, unless it’s not complete)
:white_check_mark: Realistic characters
:x: Focus on romance (and sex)…
:x: Too many cliches…
:x: Toxic/illegal relationships…

I don’t care if you get CC or not. I am cool with LGTBQ+, as well (I’m ace, myself). I don’t have a problem with romance, I just don’t want that to be the focus of the story. Some stories I like are Solis: Regnum Fortes, Villain Rehab, Secret of Rain, and Glitch Girl.

I’m kinda picky, but if your story fits at least some of my requirements, I’ll probably still give it a try.
This isn’t just an advertisement thread, though, so please TRY to follow the reqs…

Thanks for your help!! <3

6 Likes

Hi there!
My story is in ink instead of limelight, but it’s a murder mystery with only 11 chapters and it’s complete! :smiley:
The main genre is mystery thriller but there’s a little bit of romance.
Some of the characters, if not all, are realistic in my opinion :blush:
Would you like to check it out? :heart:

1 Like

Sure! That sounds fun!

1 Like

Awesome!

Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

3 Likes

Lol, this story just caught my eye a few minutes ago when I was scrolling through a r4r thread XD I’ll start reading it tonight!

1 Like

There are these two stories called Maid for you and Fall For Me… they are both made by the same Author and they are sorta tied together, Maid For You was Made first but it doesn’t matter which order you read it in.
Also there is this other story I just started reading today called Heartbreak Century… Neither of these stories are mine… just suggesting for you to check them out from my experience of reading them myself…
If you happen to need more stories I would be more than happy to help you out with that :smile:

1 Like

Haha thank you!
Let me know how you like it :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll take a look at their descriptions and see how I feel. Personally, I think they sound a bit too romance oriented, but I’ll take a look and see. Thanks for the suggestions!

1 Like

I just finished the first chapter! It’s pretty interesting so far!

1 Like

Glad you’re liking it!

2 Likes

Heeeey! Maybe you want to give my story a try! It’s romance, drama. It’s not based just in romance some people called it scandalous :joy::sweat_smile:
Here is the info in case you are interesting! :blush:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 5 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

Twisted is AMAZING!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you girl!! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

np

I guess you can try mine if u wish.
This is my first one and english is not my first language. The details are below.

Story details

Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400

cover

Cover:

Hi there! I know from my cover, it seems like my story’s entirety focuses on romance, but it doesn’t. This story focuses on the comedic genre and it is not cliche, does not contain toxic relationships and has realistic characters with unique personalities and a male MC. It does not have CC. I just published this story last week.

I’ll throw in my details just in case you’re interested.

Title: Unrequited
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Description: Julian was born into a wealthy family with a high social status. He wasn’t only rich, he also was handsome, smart, popular and always the top of the class, until Olivia transfers to his school. Olivia is dull, quiet and emotionless, yet she always manages to beat Julian in academics, claiming the number one spot. Julian becomes irritated as he could never win against her and develops a one-sided rivalry. He makes it as his lifetime goal to defeat her. However, with all his efforts to beat her, Julian unexpectedly finds himself falling in love with her.
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6581696325812224

Oh, this is another one that I was planning to read actually XD I used all my passes on Twisted, though, so I’ll read this tomorrow probably.

1 Like

Ooh! This looks interesting! I’ll check it out later!

1 Like

Hi,
You can try this http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976
It’s called I made the devil cry,
It’s action/fantasy, LL
You’re a soldier trying to save the kingdom from darkness. The problem is that you have another fate. But you can try to change it.
If you’ll read it, I appreciate every feedback, thanks :slight_smile:

Thank you. I hope you enjoy it. Do u have an IG?