I'm looking for someone to help me with art!

(If I didn’t put this in right category I’m really sorry.)

Hello guys!
I really wanted to make some drawn art but I’m not that good at It so I’m looking for someone to show me some tehniques, give me some tasks to do and tell me what should I improve.
I can do custom poses but drawing is pretty hard for me, especially shading. Also, hair is not my cup of tea haha.
Thank you in advance. <3

1 Like

LOL
i dont know what kinda of advice i should give you because it kinda depends on the kind of style your looking for

1 Like

Just kinda episode style…not realistic

1 Like

Sooo ink?
LOL i should have asked lime light or ink

1 Like

Noo haha LL but yk idk how to explain it

1 Like

No its okay i get you !

I mean learning anatomy is definitely a start like when i draw hands i look at my own hands to make sure its proportionate

honestly its trail an error for you right now like to find my style i watched a bunch of videos see how they did it and then i tried it and seen how well it worked for me and you can branch off to your own technique but right now it’s a matter of what technices fit you

1 Like

yeah i tried that but i just feel like im not for it yk

1 Like

okay were do you think your are at now like the struggle

1 Like

i would say hair

1 Like

omg! I’m so sorry you said that!

Hmm what app or program do you use ?

1 Like

ibis paint x

2 Likes

okay so what i do is use the “oil Hair” brush . and use the basic color of the person’s hair and then go over it with a slightly lighter color if it’s brown I usually raise the color (like more orange) of it and not “add white”
and then I just touch it up with black and stuff frome there