I'm looking for stories to read because i .... duh this title must be this long because the previous one has been used (TEMPORARY CLOSED)

Hello guys, I’m Varil :smile:
As the title, I’m looking for stories to read because I would love to try unfamous story from user authors - just like me! (in the future)
If you want me to read your stories, pelase dm me on the instagram @varil.episode (just dm you don’t need to follow me) because I may post some screenshots and in case I tag you :heart:
Love you guys so much :orange_heart:

I will take my phone back next week so I won’t reply the dms this week, but don’t worry I will check them and read your stories I promise

2 Likes

You can check out mine

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

1 Like

1 Like

sure I will! And if you have insta please dm me so I can make sure that I will read yours because when I take my phone back, I won’t be on the forum so much. Thanks :heart:

1 Like

I will check it out! If you have insta please dm me so I can make sure that I will read yours because when I take my phone back, I won’t be on the forum so much. Thanks :heart:

Sure my insta id is : remonevov6.0

1 Like

sure its the same as my user name

1 Like

@remone @line123462 yeah thanks, just dm me @varil.episode and I will check them soon!

2 Likes

Hi, here’s the information for my story along with my Instagram username!

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 5 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - The year? 2425. The planet? Earth. The species? Humans.

The only difference? The planet was completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years prior. (CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, over 15,000 lines a chapter, tappable overlays

1 Like

omg your story sounds super interesting! I will check it out, please dm me on the instagram @varil.episode. Love you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Just DMed you :blush:

1 Like

I will check it as soon as I can :heart:

1 Like

I just posted a new chapter:

Title: Second Chance
Author: Josie Jackson
Genre: Romance, Medical
Description:
When an unfortunate death hits the Jackson family, they’re left to pick up the pieces.
Secrets are unraveled, emotions are exposed, and every action has consequences.

Please read the warning before reading x

2 Likes

Hello @Varil, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hope you give my story a shot and tell me what you think! Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Title : Angel
Author: Gaby D. aka me
Genre : Fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
CC: Yesssss
Description : Following a near-death experience, you not only brought back your life but also an Angel. Just what kind of being did you bring back from the Other side?
[Limelight+CC]
Chapters : 4 (ongoing)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6685724634120192
Cover :

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the thread. :slight_smile: You can read my first story if u wish to!

Story Name: What You’ve Always Wanted
Author Name: Shronus
Completion Status: 4 (more coming, working on 5)
CC: Yes!
General description: Rachel, one out the many who has a complicated secret. Everyone now knows, and her life is turned upside down into the inevitable path of love, trust, secrets, and betrayals.
Cover: I don’t have one yet bc it’s still being made by someone and I want them to take their time…
Genre: Romance / drama? (let me know what you guys think the genre should be)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775709003120640
Insta (follow me if u want!): @shronus.writes

2 Likes

Hello! If you’re interested I’d love for you to read our story.
Title: The Proelium

Author: PinkCacti

CC: No character customization.

Genre: Fantasy/ Drama primarily. Some romance will be included in the future, although it will be limited.

Chapters: Currently 3, ongoing

Description: Societal disarray, a seemingly perfect world inside a dome, and an excruciating training school. Valerie Castillo has more than a few challenges to face. Let’s hope she can survive.

Instagram: pink__cacti

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6045585313693696

Cover: !

We hope you enjoy! :cupid:

1 Like

Hey, Varil! You can check mine if you want to.
Title: All the TRUTH
Author: Valkyr Niënor
Genre: Drama
Style: INK (and soon in LL too)
Number of episodes: 3 (almost 4, more coming soon)
Description: This is the story of Helena. After a bad relationship she starts to live life without fear. Read and discover how she finds herself again with the help of her family.

Cover

1 Like

Hi! It would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my story. The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Insta- @Gabi.episode

Relentless: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

1 Like

Greetings. I don’t use IG so I’m posting my story info here in case you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Number of Episodes: Six currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like