Eyes: Gentle Almond (Blue)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Terracotta)

Clothing:
CARA

CANON
Life101

I wanna ‘This story uses strong language’ and a ‘This story uses sound!’ Splash. You don’t need to include my name but, you can include yours, (Please don’t have your name in big letters or neon colored.)
If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask me.

1 Like

I could try if you want me to :woman_shrugging:

Anyways I love the name Canon it’s my best friend’s name
When do you need this by?

1 Like

Of course you can try! And I’m not in a hurry to get this at all so take all the time you need!

1 Like

Great!

Okay I’ll do it right now! What colors do you want the words specifically?

1 Like

You can do it however you want! I wanted this to be creative and fun and also pretty to look at :slight_smile:
But if you want me to pick something out for you, I can do that. Also can you do the ‘Warning for sound’ one for me?

1 Like

You can do the ‘This story uses strong language’ one of you want. Also! Get creative!

Okay thx :blue_heart:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like
Splashes

If you need me to change anything just ask :blue_heart:

1 Like

I did both bc I was bored :tipping_hand_woman: so oh well. You can still do it and she could use whatever she prefers. Tbh I don’t really care if people use my splashes or not it’s just covers or art scenes that I’m strict with :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If you were to use them both or just one please credit me @leslie.giselle04 on Instagram

1 Like

Excuse me. I will ban you from my christian minecraft server. Also good luck with your story, I’ll finish your cover soon.

Thank you!

Thank you

1 Like