Im making a new story- Suggestions

Hey! I want to start another story but I need suggestions on theme, category, characters, ect…

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

What have you written previously and what are your favorite genre

Im doing two stories now they are both outside the box romance but just ending some suggesting for a story I will probably start a little later :smile:

Whats the genre/theme

Any I don’t mind

Do you wanna stay in the romance section, and are there some genres you can’t write. (like I could never write a horror story lol)

Haha I could never write a horror story either :joy: I think go out of romance

Mystery or drama? that way you can easily include romance if that’s something you don’t want leave aside completely. Fantasy is also great (but maybe a bit harder if you’re not so creative, like me lol)

If you want to be true author, you should know these things already.

Usually I am but right now im totally clueless :joy:

1 Like

Probably mystery! I guess I can probably figure out things better from this theme :grin:

Then I suggest taking some time off (Like a day or so)
Watch something,read etc.

Yeah I 100% agree with you! I don’t really plan on making right now as I am still making two stories but maybe a little later :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great now you know that. Then you gotta start questions like what time period, gender og the MC, some things u wanna include, don’t wanna include

Okay

I think I will stick to present time. Female MC. I guess I will think about what I want to and don’t want to include in it though.

Thank you so much for your help :relieved:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thank you Sydney :slightly_smiling_face: :heartpulse:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.