I'm needing some backgrounds Please :)

Could someone point me in the direction of where to get old Victorian type ship backgrounds and overlays? I’m needing A LOT of different angles. Inside a ships cabin and captains cabin, on the ships deck, and a long shot from the beach of a ship. PLEASE PLEASE I would really appreciate it. Thank you! :slight_smile: (Completely new to this, so if I’m not explaining it correctly I’m sorry)

2 Likes

Pixabay, Unsplash and Pexels are some good websites. But they mostly show shots of regular ships or pirate ships from far away and not from a beach.

1 Like

Awesome thank you! How do I insert them into the script? The same way as you do the premade templates?

2 Likes

You insert them by downloading the picture, resize it, put it in the art catalog section in the writer portal, wait for episode to approve the background, then you can use the background by typing the name into the script like the premade ones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic! Thank you so much. Do you by chance know how to do overlays and where a good place to get them would be? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Overlays is the exact same find your image and then wait for episode to approve it.

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you. Do you know some good places to get them from?

1 Like

Hey try checking this thread

It has a list of all background and overlay creators in the community. You’re free to use their work as long as you give them credit.

2 Likes

Sometimes I just google some images. Hope that helped a little!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got an art shop one of my artists can do that!

1 Like