I'm new and confused with this gitch that keeps happening

Ok so I’m new to making stories on here so I don’t know if this is normal or not. When I preview my story these two scenes show up wrong but when I click update script and the scene restarts in the preview, it shows up correctly. I didn’t change anything with the script to suddenly make it work, it just starts working when I click update script. Is this normal and will it show up correctly when my story is actually published?

can I see a picture of the script

INT. ACADEMIC HALL - DAY
&cut to zone 4
&zoom on 960 0 to 100% in 0
&speechbubble is 203 201 to 82%
&ANASTASIA spot 1.144 99 83 in zone 5 at layer 5 AND ANASTASIA faces left AND ANASTASIA is walk_angry_loop
&ANASTASIA walks to screen center in zone 4 in 4 AND ANASTASIA is walk_angry_loop
@transition fade in black in 4

&ANASTASIA is walk_angry_loop
&follow ANASTASIA to screen center in zone 1 in 20 AND ANASTASIA is walk_angry_loop
NARRATOR (ANASTASIA)
This day has already been too fing long.
NARRATOR (ANASTASIA)
I need a f
ing smoke now before I drench my uncle in my dad’s liquor and light a match and then do the same to Mrs. Goddamn insensitive fucking Pritchet.

&ANASTASIA walks to spot 1.280 -74 -5 in zone 1 in 4 AND ANASTASIA is walk_angry_loop
@transition fade out black in 4

EXT. CAMPUS ENTRANCE - DAY with BLUE COP LIGHT in zone 1 with effect LIGHT SNOW
&set hsl 0 -6 -4
&overlay EFFECT DIM 60 create
&overlay EFFECT DIM 60 shifts to 0 0 in zone 1
&overlay EFFECT DIM 60 scales to 1.000 1.000
&overlay EFFECT DIM 60 opacity .3
&zoom on 850 357 to 180% in 0
&cut to zone 1
&JAMES spot 0.510 298 378 in zone 3
&ANASTASIA spot 0.479 132 400 in zone 2 AND ANASTASIA is walk_angry_loop

@transition fade in black in .1
music ambient_quietcity
volume music 20 0
&ANASTASIA walks to spot 0.479 163 373 in zone 3 in 10 AND ANASTASIA is walk_angry_loop
@pan to zone 3 in 10

@ANASTASIA is idle_shiver_cold_loop
@speechbubble is 203 201 to 87%
NARRATOR (ANASTASIA)
Ugh and now it’s snowing too. In f***ing October.

NARRATOR (ANASTASIA)
Better put on a jacket.

In both of these scenes (I didn’t post the full second one of course but it’s not needed) when I click preview the first time, it doesn’t happen every single time just most of the time, my character in the first scene will be moving across the screen without walking and in the second scene the camera will start off in the wrong spot but again both of these issues get resolved once I click update script even if I haven’t changed the script whatsoever.

do you check on your phone

I check on my phone, my laptop, and my PC.

I honestly don’t care that it’s happening I just wanna know that it won’t happen when I publish it

most likely it won’t happen because the reader has to read it from the begin,

1 Like