I'm New and Story Feedback

Hi I’m new here, what’s up. We can chat.
Any who I was wondering which one you guys like the most because I’m about to make a story.

You are a fast food worker, and you hate your job. What happens when you get picked to work for him?

OR

The FBI has been hunting you down for 6 years, what happens when you get caught?

1 Like

The fbi one

1 Like

Moving this to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback on story ideas. :wink:

1 Like

I prefer the FBI.

1 Like

So in the first one who’s him?
And why is the FBI hunting you down in the second one? Unless that’s something the reader finds out in the story

Her Boss/ They will find out

1 Like

Maybe you should specify who “him” is in the description

1 Like

I will thank you/ Do you have any tips for on here since I’m new

1 Like

Well first, WELCOME!! :tada:
And second, for writing I suggest planning out your outcome and then building the episode around how you will subtly direct the story to curve into that outcome. I would also suggest having antagonist who have a very reasonable eplanation for doing what they are doing whether that be revenge or to get noticed/be remembered. Also that the antagonist need to have GOOD qualities not just: mean, rude, jealous
@AnimeOtome can help too. She has a bootcamp for writers if you want to join :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: @BerryGoodGem554

1 Like

Anytime happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry one last question which style would you prefer, Ink Or LL

1 Like

So Limelight is newer and will look more realistic and will get more updates but on a smaller closet.
Ink is has a much larger closet and is more cartoonish.

Tbh, it really depends on which style you like and what style kinda fits your story. Like in LL do it with the FBI because they have a new update with that. Ya know what I’m sayin?

And you don’t have to be sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you again, I really appreciate your help :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.