I'm new here but I would love to start a R4R

Hello everyone!

My name is Siobahn and I am very new to the Episode forums, but I have been reading Episode stories for a few years now.

I just posted the first 3 chapters of my first story, The Hot Spot. It is an on going, ever changing story that it very similar to a soap opera. It begins with a baby drama story but will later branch out into murder, mob wars, romance, and more. I am so excited to be writing it and I am looking forward to seeing how it grows!

Here is the link to the story

And my Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/episode_bunni/

Also, for anyone who is interested, I am offering anyone who reads the first 3 chapters a chance to become one of the extras. Just send me a DM on Instagram once you’ve read the first 3 and I will add you in!

Let me know your story and I will be happy to give it a read!

6 Likes

Hi
I would like to do a R4R with you
Title: Its all a mirage
An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?

1 Like

I am up for a r4r

TITLE: R&R: A Rebel’s Promise
AUTHOR: @saol & @ColemanS
GENRE: Adventure
CHAPTERS: 3
DESCRIPTION: Tragedy left you with a huge debt and when it all goes downhill, you have to risk your own life to save your daughter’s. Luckily, you don’t have to do it all alone.
DETAILS: There is full CC, one LI which can be male or female, advanced directing, mini games, choices that alter scenes and dialogues, art scenes and more.

share your screenshots with us via instagram @saol.epi & @seda.episode

1 Like

Love it! I will definitely check it out! Thanks!

1 Like

Sounds interesting! I will definitely check it out! Thanks

1 Like

Heyy I would love to do R4R :kissing_heart:

Title : R&R: The Tree of Life

Genre : dark fantasy thriller

Chapters: 3 (ongoing)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349829779324928

Description :

You grew up near an old tree. That old tree has seen everything from time to time. You always wondered if it could tell you your path in life. You get the chance to wake up the tree. But what if it turns out that this risk is not without its consequences?

[LGBTQ, LL, 2 M/F MC’S/LI’s, GAMES]

Okay, I’m already loving this! It’s on my favorites list and I will be reading this one!

1 Like

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 7 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

Hey I’d love to do a r4r with you. lmk if you’re in :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

Title: Just Friends [9 out]

Author: Emma J

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: LL

Episodes: 9 released (more coming)

Description: You left home to finally get some answers. Now that you’re back home, the truth must come out, and it will either bring you closer or break bonds.

(LL)(CC)’

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5703452371255296Pic

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey would you be interested in doing a r4r? lmk :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi, yes I would be interested in doing an r4r with you!

1 Like

How many episodes would you like to do?

I only have 3 we can can do 3x3

1 Like

Great! Is it okay if I only send screen shots of the 3rd episode? I’m awful at sending them through all the episodes :joy:

1 Like

It’s fine you can pm the screenshots and I’ll do the same :blush:

1 Like

Yes! Will do!

Hey, I’m up for r4r.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

i would like to do a r4r

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’d love to do R4R with you (or anyone) :slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s my story:
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

2 Likes