I'm new here! Can't wait to meet you!

Hey! My name is Emily. I’m new to the forums. I like to read/write episode stories. I was never on the forums before I was formerly emily on the app and I wrote the stories Paradise in the Underworld and Twisted. I am now called mrrdiisco, just like I am on here! :grin: I love to read the mystery/horror stories. I would like to get to know you all. Well, I’ll catch you guys in other threads! :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Hi, first of all nice to meet you! :grin:

If you’re looking for stories, you should put your post in the “Promote Your Story” section instead since that is the only section where someone can promote their story. General chat is to talk about non-episode related stuff like birthdays.

I encourage you to check this out:

and this:

Have an amazing day! :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! You can call me Choco! You’ll see me around being crazy and threatening to bake people not really a cannibal :sweat_smile: I’m also a giant forum mother, so you’ll see my kids around as well. You’ll really enjoy this place! We have a lot of cool threads and even amazing people. Like I never believed in online friends but the people Ik are really like family! But pm me whenever you have questions or wanna talk! Nice to meet you again. Also I’m an author and made a story as well: SIMulation. But I’ve been so attached to this place. Enjoy it!

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! :grin:

That’s cool! I hope to see your children around here. Also, I’ll check out your story right now! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

NP :heart:

Awwwww thanks I need to revise it tho but thanks :rofl: also heck yeah you can also check out my profile for my kids

1 Like

Hehe! That’s such a coincidence! I’ll be sure to check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! I just checked out your story, it is really good! I like Kiara’s storyline so far. :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. Im Lana. If you need any help, feel free to ask everyone in forums. We are all here for you. If u would like to talk, feel free to message me. :100::heavy_check_mark::raised_hands::blush::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello @mrrdiisco, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile: Moved this to Episode Fan Community since Promote Your Story is for story promotion and recommendations only. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Oh, I’m sorry, someone already asked me to switch it from general to promote your story, it kinda got confusing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I understand. :wink: If there are questions, you can always ask me about where things should go! :smile:

1 Like

I’m one of Choco’s kids.

Welcome to the forums! You will love it here! There is such a sense of community and you will make lots of friends! Just like Choco I didn’t believe in online friends before coming here. I have met so many wonderful people!
I am the creator of the family tree and I have a forum wedding planning thread! There are so many other cool threads out there!
I advise RPing as it is really fun and you can make lots of new and long lasting friends!
I would love to be friends. PM me if you ever want to talk or ask questions.

1 Like

Hello! I used to be so into RPing, but I’m not very sure about it now… maybe I’ll consider!

1 Like

I look forward to seeing you around the RP section eventually then :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.