I'm new - here to RP and make new friends <3

Heyy, I’m Naomi. I’m totally new here, although I spent a while last night reading through some threads to get to know how everything runs on these forums. You guys all seem so nice and I really want to get to know everyone!

I used to do a lot of roleplaying on another site but sadly the site got kinda shut down :confused: RPing and SGs look seriously fun on here - I just have no idea where to start!! If someone could give me some advice I’d be really grateful. :smiley:

Please feel free to dm me, I’m all open to meeting new people and I don’t bite!

thanks,
naomi xx

8 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the Episode Forums!!

2 Likes

Awh thank you!! Glad someone replied, was worried noone would for a sec…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!!!I’m sure you’ll make a lot of friends on the episode forums!!!

1 Like

heyy, thank you!! I hope so, y’all seem like the nicest people ever haha :smiley:

1 Like

You seem like an amazing person!!!I really want to be your friend!!!

2 Likes

awh thanks, you too :smile: pm me!

Hello there! Glad to see a new RPer here. You seem like a very nice, friendly person.
I hope to get to know you more!

You can call me Silver, Rose or Martha, haha :joy:

1 Like

Heyy! Haha, thank you :two_hearts: and I’d love to get to know you - pm me!

That’s a lot of nicknames haha, I’ll stick with Silver :joy:

1 Like

Hai!

1 Like

Hey welcome. Feel free to pm me x

1 Like

Hiii welcome to the forums! I’m Ella, if my username wasn’t too much of a giveaway. So excited to have a new person on the roleplays (:

1 Like

Hey Ellaa! I’m actually so excited to be here as well haha. Do you do a lot of RPing then? x

1 Like

Yeahh I do quite a lot haha!

Haha what ones have been your favourite RPs?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.