I'm New Member PLS help me

Hey Episode lovers :slight_smile:,
I’m new in episode forum and i need to know the tips and actualy how to use…
PLS HELP ME
At the same time i’m a new and young writer so pls give me some tips about it support me…
Love you :heart:

7 Likes

Hi ! Welcome !
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/c/welcome/6
You can find informations about the forum here !

2 Likes

OH THNX FOR YOUR REPLY !
I WAS TO SCARED THAT NO ONES GOING TO REPLY :heart:.

3 Likes

People do generally reply pretty quickly here so don’t be worried about that.

1 Like

Feel free to check this thread out, and welcome to the community!!!

1 Like

Welcome to forums :pray:t4: If you need any help or someone to talk to feel free to PM me, I’m always on here :heartpulse:

1 Like

OMG!
I’m realy thankful for your helps.
At first i think no one was going to reply but THIS IS INSANE :hugs:
This communty is PERFECT.
THNX AGAIN…

1 Like

Welcome!! :grinning: :heart:
If you’re looking for help on how to use the forum, you can find it here:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/c/welcome/6
If you’re looking for help on how to use the writer’s portal, these tutorials are really helpful:

And, my PM are always open if you need help of any kind! :hugs:

Thank you so much i realy appreciate that :heart:.

1 Like

Welcome!
Do you need tips on writing on Episode or using Episode Forums?
I recommend watching Joseph Evans’s coding tutroails on Youtube, asking questions here (don’t be afraid to ask), and watching Bronte’s videos on Youtube as well. You can also PM me as well.
I also recommend creating an Instagram account for Episode if you can. You’ll be able to promote your story and others, see wonderful work, find art/overlays/backgrounds, talk to talented authors, and get support and help.
Have a good day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, welcome!!! :party_time: :blob_hearts: So writing Episodes can be really hard, but recently I and my talented friends started up an “art school” for those new at Episode or grow their skills! We post a lesson daily! I really recommend checking it out!

1 Like

Hey there! Hopefully, your day is going well. Welcome to forums :yay: :confetti_ball: ! If you need any help with character customization, outfits, or figuring your way around the portal, just private message (PM) me. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

1 Like

thank you all for your replys :relaxed:

Hi :smiley:
Welcome to the community, I advise checking this thread, it has several ones linked and some advice too.

2 Likes

Welcome dear :blush: