I'm new on here

How do I make friends on here? I’m new here!!!
:joy::joy:

4 Likes

hi, im ayesha welcome!!!

1 Like

Nice to meet u, I’m Savannah

Welcome to the forums :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Its easy making friends on here. Just be friendly :woman_shrugging:t4:
… Probably?

haha, maybe that bad advice.

1 Like

Ok I will!! Thank You

Hi, New Here. I’m sls.

Hi yeet I am Lucy :sparkling_heart:

hey :)) i’m sierra, welcome !

Hizaz pizaz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m Xylophia and I’m quite weird, welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

Idk how to make friends. I’m Random, by the way.

I’m also new I’m meg.

3 Likes

Hey, welcome! I’m greenghost

Welcome!

Hello! I am Saasha. Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here! PM me anytime if you wanna talk about anything! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hello! I am Saasha! Welcome to forums girl! If you have any questions, or just wanna talk, PM me anytime.

2 Likes

Heyyyy, I’m new too, welcome!!:heart_eyes::wave:

Hello Newbies :heart: I’m Marcella, PM me to get to know more about me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

heyy ! welcome :)) <3

1 Like

Hi my name is monica i am new on this just wondering if someone can help i was playing a game that I thought was in my favorite but can not find it it up to season 4 but can’t remember that season nane only 3 asher and flames its about a family of boy rock stars / musician . And another one with a guy named come talon or taylon not sure how it’s spelt please someone help was on the epp 100 on both but can’t find anywhere

Hello! Also new here :relaxed:

Please let me know if you know the episode i miss it has eve what they called blue in the game i think. They are group of friends that are like brother some are bros . It’s about musicians and family please help was on episode 100 on both then disappeared from the romance category.