I'm new to this and want to able to write a decent good story

I’ve tried writing before and know how to code but I always seem to find myself stuck if anyone can help me with tips that would be great please. :persevere:

1 Like

Hi britney , first you need to understand the kind of story tgat interests you, then you learn the episode coding language, it’s pretty easy though with time, you would be perfect in it.
Meanwhile for beginners… try and checkout @Dara.Amarie website, she has an amazing coding templates etc…

If you still need more assistance kindly chat me on Instagram @sonia.stories I’m willing to help in anyway i can.

1 Like

Also, whenever you stuck at something, you can post it here many ppl will be glad to help you out ok

1 Like

Hi! So my problem is I think I need help with like a good script. I have ideas and everything but I’m not sure how to put them in a story if that makes sense :persevere:

1 Like

I can help and give you tips if you still need help.

Joseph Evans has some episode tutorials that would guide you and Dara amarie has several templates and CC
There are some websites and videos that can help you:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.