I'm new to this community + would love to make friends!

Hi! I’m more active on my instagram which is @episav, and I’ll follow back, but also I just wanted to make some friends here so we can hype each other up & help each other when it’s needed. Also, I can’t figure out how to make choices a different colour - it won’t let me, i put “|color:lightpink|Taupe”{ … etc. Can someone help with that?

5 Likes

Hey! :blush:

I’ve just given ya a follow and i’d love to be friends with you!

I didn’t know it was possible to change choices colours, I thought you could only make them locked or golden. I’ll look into it and tell ya if I get an answer :sparkles:

Hiya! Thank you<3 And that’s probably true but I just experimented lmaoo. How do you make it golden?

2 Likes

To make a choice colden you need to put in front of the choice like this:
choice
“Option 1” {

}< PREMIUM>“Option 2”{

}“Option 3”{

}

So option 2 is gonna be gold and option 3 and 1 are going to be the regular colours

That’s so helpful thank you so much haha :heartpulse:

2 Likes

No problem hun

NARRATOR
Begin the story?
choice
“YES”{

}

@pause for a beat

INT. WILLOWBED - DAY with WILLOWBLANKET
@WILLOW stands spot 1.280 171 132 AND WILLOW faces left
@WILLOW starts idle_eyes_closed
@WILLOW changes into WILLOW_pyjamas

@transition fade in black 1

NARRATOR
Pause

It won’t show the background nor the character, only a black screen and the narrator box. why?

1 Like

Hey there @episav, welcome to the community! It’s great to have you here and I hope you enjoy all our craziness :crazy_face::heart: feel free to pm me if you have any questions or just wanna talk!

1 Like

Hey, @episav I’d love to be your friend. Names Coolepisodes, you can give me some friend nicknames if you’d like. :joy:

Aww hey! Thank you and I’m sure I will hahaha. Of course, and could you maybe help with the question i asked above? <3

Hi! And I’d love to be yours hehe:) mmm i’ll think of one, how are you?

1 Like

Hey @episav, welcome to the community :tada:
I’m sure you’re gonna love your time here, and I would love to be your friend. Free to PM if you have any questions :heartpulse:

Hey, I think the problem may be that all that script isn’t actually in the start story choice. It should be

NARRATOR
Begin the story?
choice
“Yes” {
the code
}

ohh i get it! thank you <3

1 Like

thank you! me too, have you got instagram? and yes of course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, we can be friends PM me when you want. :crazy_face:

Hi, I would love to be your new friend, but I don’t have instagram. I have just facebook.

Is it working? :blue_heart::blue_heart:

Hi Haruka, do you want to be my friend ?

1 Like

Of course. How are you?