I'm New To This Community!

alright, i’ll take note of that to chat u soon :watermelon:

1 Like

Hi Elah! Welcome! How are you doing today?

I’m Amphia, and I’m also in high school. And I believe the right category for this is Community General Chat, since “Episode Fan Community” is to talk about Episode-related topics.

1 Like

Welcome Elah, I’m Tamara and I’m also asian :smirk:

1 Like

hey! welcome(:
I’m also fairly new, I joined this community at the begging of the month. high school is tough, i’m a sophomore ):

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I hope you will enjoy this community by meeting a lot of lovely people in this community!

Have fun! :white_heart: :cherry_blossom: :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Tamara! I’m glad that im not the only one :llama:
Wait- did I know you somewhere? I just familiarize ur name.

1 Like

IKK I FEEL LIKE I KNOW U TOO haha like didn’t we play a forum game tgthr or sum

1 Like

well… i don’t think i played in the forums before, BUT I DEFINITELY FAMILIAR you.

1 Like

Hi Amphia! I’m good, wbu?
I’m so happy someone in highschool is here too!
And thanks! :orange: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! Thank u :white_heart:
I hope to know this community a lot better with u
I’m happy that ur in highschool too! I’m sophomore too! :grin: :yay:

1 Like

THANK U SO MUCH- i hope to make friends soon and chat with new people :blob_hearts:

1 Like

yay another sophomore :grin:
Also yeah, I’m still trying to navigate getting to know people in this community(:

1 Like

Hi, I’m doing pretty good. A lot of people are in the 12-16 age range here.

2 Likes

That’s a relief, I thought most people are age 16 - 18 above cuz highschool “prefers” wattpad but I also read it a while. :pear:

1 Like

Welcome to the Episode community! :heart:
Hope you will have a good time, there are loads of nice people on here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice to meet you, I’m Lyanne, but my nickname is Lili :blush:

1 Like

I don’t know if 12-16 makes up MOST of the community–I just know there are a lot. There are plenty of 20 year olds here as well.

1 Like

Hi Lili! And thanks!! :white_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.